The Celestial Staff

"
Sarno wrote:
Kinda disappointed with it. :/

When I think of a staff I think of something long an slender. This resembles a mace more than anything imo.

The vid focuses on showing it using a spell, because that's what this is. It's an established thing in gaming for a mage's staff to have something or the other on the end (though typically only on one end, but that's not a rule). So this fits in with that. It doesn't make sense for melee use, I agree.
You know, looking at the Celestial Orb of Storms effect really makes me want a Celestial Lightning Tendrils. How about it GGG?
"
Sarno wrote:
Kinda disappointed with it. :/

When I think of a staff I think of something long an slender. This resembles a mace more than anything imo.

I'm glad they keep creating ugly macrotransactions. Saves me money.
Now that's a staff worthy of a purchase :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
An item on your watchlist is on sale for today only!

Item: Celestial Hood
Original Price: 160 coins
Sale Price: 75 coins

Go to https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/armour-effects#microtransaction-CelestialHood - price is 115 points.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
too bad staffs aren't that great wheres the other weps
IGN:SYVRUS
"
viperruler07 wrote:
WTB celestial Scorching ray!
Yeah celestial Scorching ray !! We want celestial Scorching ray :D
GGG make celestial scorching ray when?
FIX SG SERVER
So, for those of us using Flame Totem, any ETA on the Celestial Flame Totem (like Ghost Flame) MTX?
Path of Celetia

Although I just bought the Celestial Weapon and Character effect I am getting tired of Celestial.

I do like that the new MTX's move though.
Any word on older MTX's being reworked in the future with moving graphics?
Would love some movement on my Badge of Skulls shield or Steam Powered Engine back attachment to breath life into them once more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info