[3.2]HoT Ignite Autobomber Elementalist - 10c budget

"
Znbogdan wrote:
Holy moly dude u actually did it before me. I was challenged to make ignite this league with the most playable style. Congratz dude respect from me. Also another question why use belly instead of calamity? For potential herald of ash and more damage on it? I see you are have same idead as me to get EE build for massive damage.

My goal was to kill a guardian with the build so I needed to invest into more defense. For normal mapping the calamity version will probably be superior.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Great build that utilises my basic idea. Did you got it from random post on reddit by any chance? :p

Why don't use Vaal Breach? Or this build can't handle it? You don't need to chill enemies with attack to make them take 100% increased Burning damage? Double Dyadus would be deal more damage against bosses, so I would swap for at least Guardians.

HoT isn't optimal for single target damage though right? I think there should be more powerful alternatives for that.

Vaal breach is super expensive since you cant get breach from zana anymore. I usually weapon swap to double dyadus for bosses. You can use discharge or mb vaal righteous fire but both didnt work out well for me.
Hi, I am interested in playing this build but have some questions.

When is the lowest level the build will start working? lvl 69 for dyadus?

How good is the survivability? I usually play tanky builds like block gladiator/leech slayer. Will I be able to do bosses without expensive gear?

Thanks in advance.
"
OnlyEnvy wrote:
Hi, I am interested in playing this build but have some questions.

When is the lowest level the build will start working? lvl 69 for dyadus?

How good is the survivability? I usually play tanky builds like block gladiator/leech slayer. Will I be able to do bosses without expensive gear?

Thanks in advance.

The stormfire ring is an opal base with the level requirement of 80.
But you can use Avatar of fire, two call of the brotherhood and the cold to fire gem in HoT and start at 69 with dyadus.

Survivability is not that great since you cant really leech anything. If you prefer tanky builds like slayer this is not really for you. This build is more of an experiment. Bosses up to like t12 are easily doable. If they have lots of phases like kitava it gets pretty annoying and you will have to portal out.
Last edited by Mynax on Mar 11, 2018, 6:20:16 PM
I've been slowly leveling and screwing around with this build, I managed to somewhat transition over to HoT Ignite once I got Cruel Lab at 55, just by socketing in Ignite Proliferation instead of Hypothermia and using Hrimburn with 2 Call of the Brotherhood to allow for HoT to ignite.

3 questions:
-How does the fire damage on Dyadus' main hand hits affect your EE? You seem to be shield charging into packs in your videos and this would trigger EE with fire damage no?
-Is your only source of chilling Shaper of Desolation? I suppose that along with Dyadus, that's about 60% more damage, is there another way you're getting consistent chills on targets?
-Why are you picking up fire damage nodes on the tree? Fire damage doesn't affect Burning Damage, and none of those nodes also increase burning damage or fire damage with ailments?

EDIT: I take back the shock constancy, I managed to clear Merc Lab @ 65 and it's made running through areas much smoother.
Last edited by Kazamieras on Mar 13, 2018, 6:22:46 AM
15c budget version is very clunky. How do you run 2 curses and six linked HoT at the same time? 31+31+40=102
Last edited by Drdragon on Mar 13, 2018, 5:38:25 AM
"
Kazamieras wrote:
I've been slowly leveling and screwing around with this build, I managed to somewhat transition over to HoT Ignite once I got Cruel Lab at 55, just by socketing in Ignite Proliferation instead of Hypothermia and using Hrimburn with 2 Call of the Brotherhood to allow for HoT to ignite.

3 questions:
-How does the fire damage on Dyadus' main hand hits affect your EE? You seem to be shield charging into packs in your videos and this would trigger EE with fire damage no?
-Is your only source of chilling Shaper of Desolation? I suppose that along with Dyadus, that's about 60% more damage, is there another way you're getting consistent chills on targets?
-Why are you picking up fire damage nodes on the tree? Fire damage doesn't affect Burning Damage, and none of those nodes also increase burning damage or fire damage with ailments?

EDIT: I take back the shock constancy, I managed to clear Merc Lab @ 65 and it's made running through areas much smoother.

1) fire damage on dyadus doesnt affect me a lot. Im running cwdt blade vortex added cold and mobs are instantly affected by that after the hit from shield charge.

2.) cwdt blade vortex added cold with elementalist node will always chill

3.) fire damage does affect burn damage, just not all sources of burn damage. While all ignites are burns not all burns are ignites. Ignite get scaled by fire damage

"
Drdragon wrote:
15c budget version is very clunky. How do you run 2 curses and six linked HoT at the same time? 31+31+40=102

What do you mean by clunky? Youre not missing any items from the actual build. Just some damage. You can always use a second dyadus for more consistency.
You can run hot and one curse with just the elementaliat node vor hot and 2 curses with elementaliat node and helm enchant
Just got to 80, gotta say its quite enjoyable to watch packs instantly burn to ashes.
In which order did you take your ascendency points ?
"
Pingouragan wrote:
In which order did you take your ascendency points ?

Beacon of ruins first.

Edited the main post with an updated PoB link and a few minor changes to the build. (more reliable chill, 6+k life with impulsa)
Last edited by Mynax on Apr 7, 2018, 9:50:08 AM
Seems like this build is going meta on 3.3 ? Lvlving it right now in flashback i like the idea but i lack dmg and sometimes my HoL chain stops so i need to reset it with my flask.I m lvl 73 atm using 2x call of brotherhood,taubla,ngamahu tiki and esh's mirror,others are basic life items.Hope the build becomes really good at lvl 80.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info