3.2.0b Patch Notes

now that you enabled it for all builds to effortless master the low end challenges, please fix the other end.

it really can"t stay that difficult for certain builrs to kill guardians and shaper. why u punish me for making an uneducated choice of using cleave f.e.?

can you implement an orb of destruction that just kills all monsters in a certain radius? to avoid people abusing it, just make it rare!!!111

thank you /s
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This is the first patch since 2013 that has me so displeased I have to make a stand with my wallet and playtime.

These nets are not rare. They ripped out the heart and soul of the league. I'll rush 36 challenges (buying as many as possible). This will be the first time I am not buying a league pack. I'll hop on the hype train when it arrives for 3.3, but I am out of here when my friends leave in a couple of weeks. I hope the league is fun for those it is being targeted to now.
Last edited by Barivius on Mar 8, 2018, 7:30:11 AM
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Merdento wrote:
I don't understand why is some people so tilted about the necro nets.

Yeah, I get it, you have no problems catching mobs with your current build, but some builds have very serious issues dealing with this league mechanics due to the way the build they are playing functions.

GGG offered a solution for those with those kind of problems, that has 0 effect on those who don't have problems, you use it if you want, sell it, vendor it, stick it up your butt... It just doesn't hurt you AT ALL. Why the fucking whining?

- Imagine your city installed ramps in addition to the stairs for the people with mobility problems.
- Imagine now a group of morons protesting and whining about it because they have no problems at all dealing with the stairs.

lifetip: Don't be included in that group of morons, that's bad.

You seriously don´t understand why we are upset? Is this a troll attempt or are you serious?

GGG has some big issues, Voici missions are not doable for summoners, but oh boy, nobody seems to care about this. And do you know why?

Because the vocal minority that has voted for necro nets, did not care one second about us summoners, but only their speed meta. Besides that, they don´t need a high leveled Voici, as they just win trade to success.

Another example are trials for uber lab. Since a year or so, we are trying to make GGG improve their spawn rates, as it is not possible to find all six in a season. I tried three seasons long and always missed one!

Why don´t we get rid of uber lab in regards of the final Ascendancy points? Ah right, because of you folks win trading trials, so that you can do uber lab, while us normal players are left out once again.

I could name many more examples for this and it just stinks. I am sorry for the harsh words, but you did not understand our reasoning so maybe now you will do.

To sum it up once more,

there are real problems in this game, problems that do not affect the reddit community as they RMT and win trade. Therefore, these problems are constantly ignored and we are called "bad, stupid", while our builds are called "terrible, garbage".

For the first time, the reddit children suffered and a few days later, GGG has listened to them, while we are still ignored day in and day out. If this doesn´t frustrate you as a customer of this game, then I do not know what will.

People feel left out, not listened to and that´s why they make so much noise now.

I'd like to refer to your mention about uber lab trials. I'm not a speed meta guy, I'm very medicore (might even be below medicore) and I've never had troubles with trials - just join /global 820, there's always someone offering a free trial, especially early in league. The real trouble with trials comes in SSF.

And about this "vocal minority", there was a single-day poll and majority won (by small margin, but still). I'm very neutral to this decision. My build balances on the edge here - I can catch mobs and sometimes I have troubles. It's very inconsistent, sometimes mob die within a second or two, and sometimes it lives too long and net breaks (without any way to throw again). I missed the poll, but even if I did not, I would not know which to choose - I'm alright with both choices
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
"
Divyank wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
skipping those new nets

It does affect gameplay. Poe is NOT a single player game. If necro nets are the most efficient way to capture all red beasts without any risk

gameplay =|= efficiency.

Is has nothing to do with singleplayer or not. If you dont have the new nets, or if you dont use them, is the exact same result for your gameplay. Complaining that others get better 'tools' you refuse to use is the same as the crying about drop rates in SSF.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
God damn GGG

you built a league based purely around nostalgia and you pulled it off.

Problem is Nobody who plays leagues gives a f%%k about nostalgia in leagues, its all about clear speed.

If it aint a league based around clear speed its just a terrible league.

You've built up powerful new ascendance that now how to stop and throw a net? before they kill each target come on that's just so bad.

I'm happy you put breach on a 30% spawn rate makes it nice, really notice that ( if you change it you will lose even more people, its seriously the only great thing atm to find). These uniques are pretty bad I've found so far from the bestiary unique's with the rarely why not make them OP? cmon.

first league since talisman I've had to rush 36 cause i'm bored.
"
Streamlife wrote:
fabulous the LEague one of the best, and for all those kids randoms who do not know how to capture or complain that they can not capture because they kill very fast, just that they dedicate themselves to play another game, this game requires skill! and obviously these characters do not have to.

You are level 4 I am level 20 in league yet i've done more than you and already feel bored? why is that please logically explain.
"
raics wrote:
It was a trap vote, though, you really voted for one of the two and we had a biased neutral option that would win if neither did, it's a common trick. And the no net option was closer to winning than its counterpart.

If we had another neutral options that said 'no, but add aoe to nets and improve capturing in other ways' what do you think the result would be?

I replied to a guy who was fumming that nearly 50% vote no yet GGG implemented necro net anyway. Clearly, there must have been those other just over 50% that voted for yes.

I'm not going to defend that poll, all options were bad or worse, no good ones. However, I was on the receiving end of the faulty design Bestiary league is based on because I decided to play Hierophant totem build, therefore, I wanted at least band-aid for my problem.

AOE net with target prioritization would be great QoL improvement but it still does not solve issue with totem builds or summoners where you can not perfectly control your damage output, which often makes capturing beasts impossible. Yellow beasts are often 1-hko for any of my 4 totems. I often only spot them on mini-map and they are gone before I manage to spot them on my screen.
Empty maps are back in this league.

Please, put more monsters and abysses.
Path of Exile - O Melhor Jogo do Mundo
Last edited by VladimirTrindade1979 on Mar 8, 2018, 8:24:32 AM
All i see is ppl crying in this thread, get over it
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Divyank wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
skipping those new nets

It does affect gameplay. Poe is NOT a single player game. If necro nets are the most efficient way to capture all red beasts without any risk

gameplay =|= efficiency.

Is has nothing to do with singleplayer or not. If you dont have the new nets, or if you dont use them, is the exact same result for your gameplay. Complaining that others get better 'tools' you refuse to use is the same as the crying about drop rates in SSF.

I'm not going to argue further if you don't understand how the game changing or new content making other content redundant does affect gameplay. If someone doesn't like ascendancies then can he just play the game w/o ascending when the game is balanced around characters acquiring this power? Can you continue to use other belts when stygian are better in every way? These new nets will affect the economy and how people capture beasts in the same way.

Your last sentence is amazingly ill thought out. SSF can cry about drop rates (or try and convince ggg to change rates for ssf only) because the drops are the only medium they have. If others get better tools why the fuck will anyone continue playing their gimped way, tell me is it a compelling sport for you to play with hands tied behind your back?
Last edited by Divyank on Mar 8, 2018, 9:49:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info