[3.2] The Perpetual Motor -- EK Nova + BV; Budget; HC and all content viable.

"
Lhigtingtopo wrote:
I knew the doedre gloves dont scalate with the %increase but it will help with the flat 50 cost to the first spells reach the 200 minimum and after we start spending mana and gaining buffs the indigon itself should give us the cost increment himself right? is just like the "increase damage" we dont want more coz the helm give us a ton, as does with the %cost increase.

As far as i know the helm dont refresh himself right? i mean, only "remembers" the triggers for the past 4 seconds right? Im worried about not being able to reach a high enough amount to kill with abb hoves or bosses with VRF.

Im thinking wich ascendancie would be better for my version and just found how sweet can chieftain be with geofris sanctum and shaper touch, scalate as much hp/es as possible to big numbers with VRF but dont know if ill be able to sustain my mana.

Ive been toying with this unique since it was revealed and im glad to find someone who actually made it work, is really difficult think about everything by myself to make the build work thanks

Edit to ask: Does the node potency of will works on indigon? not sure how the node works at all

To answer your question, shield charge won't be enough to dump enough mana in 4 seconds, no matter what you link it with. I use a 6L BV (base mana cost 80) and still need two Fevered Mind jewels to help dissipate the mana.

Indigon doesn't have any abrupt decease of it's buffs. Each 200 mana spent is calculated independently, hence Indigon's damage boost will ramp up gradually and ramp down gradually once you stopped casting.

Chieftain sounds good for VRF build, and you are right, shapers touch solves life+ES+mana issue in one item, this is very smart.

I took Potency of Will because it helps me sustain BV stacks. It doesn't work with Indigon's "recently" mods, which strictly means 4 seconds, and is not a "skill".
curious how you would go about leveling this toon?
"
jtekco wrote:
curious how you would go about leveling this toon?

I respec-ed a high level toon for this. If you can afford an Abberath Hoove, use this guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1_mLNuY10A
The trees overlap well meaning you don't need to spend too much Regrets.

Otherwise... hmmm I still need to figure it out....
jezz just about to give up with the build, im trying with hierophant now, for that sweet 30% mana to ES, im about 14k es 5khp 5k mana but i cant find a way to stack enough indigons buffs to clear with abb hoves or oneshot with VRF.

When i saw the unique helmet i tought it would be the way to make come back the old stampede build but is so hard to find the right way to make it work.

Trickster/Chief/hierop/scion all of them have sweet ascendancies but is getting hard to me to focus in the right direction as you said is really difficult to stack mana cost on shield charge
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
"
Lhigtingtopo wrote:
jezz just about to give up with the build, im trying with hierophant now, for that sweet 30% mana to ES, im about 14k es 5khp 5k mana but i cant find a way to stack enough indigons buffs to clear with abb hoves or oneshot with VRF.

When i saw the unique helmet i tought it would be the way to make come back the old stampede build but is so hard to find the right way to make it work.

Trickster/Chief/hierop/scion all of them have sweet ascendancies but is getting hard to me to focus in the right direction as you said is really difficult to stack mana cost on shield charge

From Reddit:

"Dominating blow, 7 linked with crafted "supported by level 1 blood magic.

Dom blow (22), Blood Magic (2.45), Multistrike (1.8), Splash (1.6), Chain (1.65, it links), GMP (1.5), and life gain on hit I guess (1.5) which ends up being 576 per use. This can then be multiplied by using the Voidbringers or a few Fevered Mind jewels."

You can use something like this, depend on your mana regen speed, one cast per 3-4 seconds should be ok.
blood magic works with indigon? :0

Edit: just curious. Lets if you reduce the dmge taken for example with MOM the % redduced with MOM counts to the %dmage taken gained as mana effects or the redduced amount wont be on the ecuation and MOM will be redducing our mana recovered?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
Last edited by Lhigtingtopo on Mar 14, 2018, 8:12:36 PM
"
Lhigtingtopo wrote:
blood magic works with indigon? :0

Edit: just curious. Lets if you reduce the dmge taken for example with MOM the % redduced with MOM counts to the %dmage taken gained as mana effects or the redduced amount wont be on the ecuation and MOM will be redducing our mana recovered?

Oh sorry Indigon doesn't work with BM. I was careless when I copy pasted. But it's the same idea, use some skill with high mana cost to proc indigon, even if you dont really need this skill.

Damage taken by MOM will also regen mana for you.
Hey man

I noticed your guide says to go Trickster/Hiero but your POB says to go Trickster/Inquis? Im assuming that inquis was a misclick and we are actually meant to go hiero for this right?
"
jtekco wrote:
Hey man

I noticed your guide says to go Trickster/Hiero but your POB says to go Trickster/Inquis? Im assuming that inquis was a misclick and we are actually meant to go hiero for this right?

You could be using an older version? I just loaded it up and it was Tri/Hie. I did use Tri/Inq before but new version is hierophant.
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
jtekco wrote:
Hey man

You could be using an older version? I just loaded it up and it was Tri/Hie. I did use Tri/Inq before but new version is hierophant.

Your right. I had your first original version up. I made the changes necessary and finished out my gear. Still lower level than where I want to be and a couple of items could use some work but im happy with this build. Any insight you can give would be awesome.

Gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info