Unique Items Discovered So Far

Making unique ssets is the worst idea ever!
atziri's reflection nice troll. nobody have one, no prophecy for sale. not existing... nice shield if it would exist in the game.....
lol i called this out before the leauge even started

i said this game is starting to copy diablo 3.. no one listened... just mocked..

and sets arrived :)

so... where is your mocking now?

Somebody needs to update the Wiki, because I just beastcrafted this. ^_^

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flesh_and_Spirit
Last edited by malakhglitch on Mar 7, 2018, 8:22:48 AM
ITT: People complaining about set items... :rofl:
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Can we get Honourhome and Solaris Eclipse leaked please GGG ?

Waiting like 3 days now cant be noone got those low lvl prophecys.

And give us a fated Bringer of Rain the item is literally useless since Shaper/Elder bases are in the game.
Last edited by Alibi on Mar 7, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
So PoE is doing item sets now?

I find it really silly to see all these obfuscated mods being introduced...aspect of the cat, crabs....what the hell is that....
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
monkuar wrote:

Yes, we do complain, because one of the core design principles in the original closed beta was 'we won't ever do item sets'.
"

"I'll reiterate a point made by Chris in the past. Basically, we're against the idea of Set items in POE because we feel they constrain build diversity. In order to make them interesting and competitive, we have to make them good. Making them good means that everybody wants to collect them, especially if their set bonuses confer a big advantage.".

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Mar 7, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
Nice
"
Odoakar wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Yes, we do complain, because one of the core design principles in the original closed beta was 'we won't ever do item sets'.
"

"I'll reiterate a point made by Chris in the past. Basically, we're against the idea of Set items in POE because we feel they constrain build diversity. In order to make them interesting and competitive, we have to make them good. Making them good means that everybody wants to collect them, especially if their set bonuses confer a big advantage.".

I don't see any set bonuses for these set items in-fact I don't even see them as being that synergistic... they just share similar themes superficially.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info