Unique Items Discovered So Far

take it easy on GGG guys ,,,, they screwed up reflection and someone lied to Bex about it existing.. there are worse travesties in this world

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey guys,

Just an update regarding this - we've found what the issue is. The item isn't currently able to appear on trade websites. We're working on fixing this. Thank you for all of the reports!

Solved !
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by D3izhistory on Mar 6, 2018, 7:04:37 PM
Sooo... we're basically just missing a single item right now? Huh... I wonder if Starforge and Voidforge have a vendor recipe together... though that would be TOO obvious. What would one even call that... Celestial edge or something like that? Eh, whatever.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Sooo... we're basically just missing a single item right now? Huh... I wonder if Starforge and Voidforge have a vendor recipe together... though that would be TOO obvious. What would one even call that... Celestial edge or something like that? Eh, whatever.

the missing item is the 3 stat watchers eye which is in the find of the day thread posted by sarange i think
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
the missing item is the 3 stat watchers eye which is in the find of the day thread posted by sarange i think

I don't think that counts. It was discovered almost immediately after the patch by some guys in standart.
I think we'll have to look for a completely new unique, not a new version of an old one.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
No idea what half of these items even do... O.o
The Effigon, I've always wanted a good reason to use Blind.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Rawhiti wrote:
So someone actually has got the item "Atziri's reflection" or is that only on the list because it was announced in the teasers?

The items is harder to get that a mirror itself. (feel free to correct me)

Than*

There you go. Now you can go back to never having it like everyone else!

Cheers
Sweet uniqs...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice items but I was really hoping for a fated version of

Oh well maybe next time.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Timetwist... nice, finally. No more half effects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 6, 2018, 8:24:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info