To GGG: If nets for dead critters can get a poll, let's have a poll for Labyrinth as well

"
Ygidua wrote:
I support a poll for Lab, I also want to see a poll about the AH.

If the Elitists can get a poll to vote for, give us casuals one too. It´s only fair!

Elitists?

how about you have votes according to how much you have supported the game?
you have paid 0$ to this game you have no say in the matter just like being an investor in a company...
a poll for labwould be a bad idea,atleast if its made in the forum.
normaly only players that complain about something or like to "discuss" things around poe are in the forum.
a more accurate poll would be possible on login into the game,but even than many ppl would just click it away.
ppl dont like "popups" in a game when they just want to play.
"
SqualZell wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:
I support a poll for Lab, I also want to see a poll about the AH.

If the Elitists can get a poll to vote for, give us casuals one too. It´s only fair!

Elitists?

you have paid 0$ to this game you have no say in the matter just like being an investor in a company...

it might be too much for you to understand,but not "having" or rather not showing (you can hide them...) them doesnt me the player has never spent money on poe.
neither a vote for ah (which should and will very likely never happen) would have to be done in a diffrent way than just a simple forum poll.
a huge part of the playerbase doesnt even visit or write in the forum.
I love running Lab. Makes me smile to see that there's always customers.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Can we have a poll about skipping any act we want and still getting the rewards?
Can we have a poll about having a poll about the lab?

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
These days GGG seems locked into making leagues exciting and rewarding to keep players coming back; player counts drop very low toward the end of leagues, so it makes sense that getting the next new content release out and the next league running are a key focus for GGG. But, even if it's only 40-50% who put up with lab, rather than enjoy it, then the repetitive nature of running it over and over for each new league will chew away at player engagement and retention over the longer run.

So, I get why GGG keeps delaying on dealing with lab, as the payoff for coming to grips with how big a problem it is and then fixing it will take a lot longer than their three month development cycle; it might take a year or two for players coming back and players not leaving to pay off their efforts to fix lab and ascendancy. But, if the longer run counts (and why would it not?) then it doesn't do GGG much good to make choices without good data about what repeated elements in each league are particularly likely to shorten the lifespan of their game.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Mar 5, 2018, 11:18:57 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
SqualZell wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure ANYONE wants that, dude. You'd be fucking stuck in the Twilight Strand for years...

Wait, are you planning to have everyone farm your sword before they are allowed to leave Twilight Strand ?XD
The Bestiary league proved once and for all, that GGG only listens to crying instead of well thought out criticism.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info