Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition?!

I think the game is phenomenal! It’s a MUST BUY! Especially since all the dlc are included!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I played the demo, it looks ridiculously good. I'ma buy it on sale, busy with PoE and my backlog is yuge anyway.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
err It's 100 gigs?????

More like 150GBs with the 4K textures.

Already played the game on Pony Station. It's shit.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 7, 2018, 2:11:14 AM
ill probably get it on a steam sale, im actually kinda excited just to use it to push my new PC to the limit
I dont see any any key!
I'll pick it up on a sale and when I get a new PC, which is going to be sometime after this crypto currency mining craze is over I guess.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
err It's 100 gigs?????

More like 150GBs with the 4K textures.

Already played the game on Pony Station. It's shit.

Nah...it’s AMAZING on PC!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"

Nah...it’s AMAZING on PC!

Maybe it's got cool graphics, but that's it.
15's problem and why it gets dumped on is that it's completely different than other final fantasy games. So lots of people who are FF fans dislike it since it's not what they're into, but they bought it just because it was a mainline FF. It's also not that great at story telling it's story either since most of it happens off screen and you need to watch other content that it doesn't even tell you about.
After finishing demo:

Graphics: objects looks like they dont fit together, they have different quality in detail and textures. For example car is high quality and all surroundings is "flat". Tesselation makes almost non visible difference. For example Ashes of Singularity is similar in that way: units are great, but map is flat and in one color. Graphic is simply non consistent. For console ok, for PC 7.5/10. When comparing to Rise of the Tomb Raider graphics, than FFXV looks like old generation and from some point of view its even funny.

Moving and world: with car is joke. Overall open world works similar to Witcher 3. So moving from place A to B, occasionally pick some items from the ground. No exploring world, simply moving with quests lines or to map marks. 7/10. I hope Chocobos will make difference, as running seems like nightmare, where something hunts you but you can not run faster even you know you can. :)

Characters: are without emotions or involvment for my taste. Their poses are almost identical. I get no connections with any of them except girl in auto service. 5/10

Combat: if there is no ability jumping on rocks and attacking back, I dont think game has much more to offer than smashing dodge and X button. Camera sometimes is pretty absurd and fight chaotic. 8/10

Demo verdict: I would give that game after demo weak 8/10 as story can have some dynamic and fights can be ok. Worth to play for quest lines but I doubt its good enough to pick everything you can on map.

Tech: 8gb ram/vram is minimum to play on max details with SSD. Otherwise 16gb ram with hdd works pretty well too.

Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 14, 2018, 6:43:35 PM
I recently read a review that described it as a boy band dress up simulator

lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info