[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400% Movement Speed]

I'm currently running with Queen's Escape at level 78. Demolishes everything, doing T10s at level 78 (because why not).

DD versus Queen's Escape, which is better? Who has made the switch AT endgame? What was the difference in DPS/clear?
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
"
Semune wrote:
I'm currently running with Queen's Escape at level 78. Demolishes everything, doing T10s at level 78 (because why not).

DD versus Queen's Escape, which is better? Who has made the switch AT endgame? What was the difference in DPS/clear?

DD melts everything that is not a boss. It is not even funny. It allows me to run ahead very fast with the avian chest and boots. I only have a 5 link for my skeletons so I have maim on the DD and multistrike on the skeletons. I have done up to T15 and 3 red elders so far.

If you stack movement speed the Dervishes move so fast. It is great. With 3 pots I can keep rampage even against bosses with phases. Elder phase 1 I use queen on the swap, phase 2 I swap back to DD and they kill everything.

Because I use DD I don't need melee splash on the skeletons.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/xikorita
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Semune wrote:

DD melts everything that is not a boss. It is not even funny. It allows me to run ahead very fast with the avian chest and boots. I only have a 5 link for my skeletons so I have maim on the DD and multistrike on the skeletons. I have done up to T15 and 3 red elders so far.

If you stack movement speed the Dervishes move so fast. It is great. With 3 pots I can keep rampage even against bosses with phases. Elder phase 1 I use queen on the swap, phase 2 I swap back to DD and they kill everything.

Because I use DD I don't need melee splash on the skeletons.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/xikorita

I totally believe you, but my skeletons do the same thing, it's effortless. I'm just curious which one is better.

I've watched a couple people use DD and it just seems slow because they don't go far enough out on their own, while skellies will continue to venture out with their lightning fast movement speed, and will kill things a screen away within a second. Seems a little bit slower than relying on skellies.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

I think that because I don't play hardcore I kind of don't care. But I move forward and don't stop. I don't even have to summon the skellies. The DD mows everything. I just stop to loot.
"
Yes, you can actually use Multistrike to augment both the Dervish's default attack and its Cyclone skill, if you want. Currently this is working as intended, as a natural consequence of how minion skills are handled behind the scenes (minions don't have skill gems - just skills - so they work subtly differently to player skills)

Is that from an old thread, current version of manifest dancing dervish never does a default attack, just cyclones everything everywhere. If they are saying that it gives it's cyclone something else then great, but it already has awesome attack speeds.
I've made my own modifications to the tree,

PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/aBneQmki

It may have less life total, BUT, with a reduced flask charges belt (maximum roll is 20) in addition with the reduced flask charges used southeast of scion tree, and 2 decently rolled writhing jars, you can achieve over 50% reduced flask charges used on them, meaning you can use 2 jars 4 times each for a total of 16 worms spawned.

This means on full charges we can trigger rampage at will with only 2 writhing jars, useful for bossfights without adds. The tree also provides 50% increased healing from flasks, so our 3 flasks (one regular life flask) can supplement the reduced life total.

In addition, we get 2 more jewel slots for either to dust or more abyss jewels for life/damage/minion speed.

One thing to note is I take 4% reduced mana reserved from the 2 deep node on the aura wheel to the directly available 4% mana reserved node near the life/es wheel on the northeast.

Any thoughts on these changes?

Edit: Maybe 10 to dust would kill skeleton duration a bit too much... esepcially since i unspecced from minion duration
Last edited by AdamtheNoob on Mar 23, 2018, 1:42:27 AM
https://pastebin.com/WYuVtGc5

Here is my modification to the build. Currently 93, going to push Uber Elder soon.

I found overall, in T15/16 maps tankiness is overall much more important than movespeed, so I ditched the saqawal stuff. If you just want to speed farm red maps and have no shaper/uber elder ambitions, then saqawal is still probably better.

Belly of the Beast is so good due to abyss jewels with flat life + minion damage on minion skill use OR minion movespeed.

I'm currently at 8k EHP, which you definitely need for fights like Chimera.

Overall, over 2million skelly DPS is a little broken, and having Queen's Escape on swap for when you can't sustain rampage makes the switch from multi to single target seemless.

Overall this is one of the strongest builds I've ever played, hands down. It has no major weaknesses aside from having to spam your skeletons when a boss does a high damage AOE. But even that isn't really too bad since you summon 3 at a time...

Overall the build is pretty cheap, only around 20-30 ex, and works with basically no gear starting out, with very noticable gains as you get money.

Last edited by Semune on Mar 23, 2018, 1:06:13 PM
Following this guide in SSF and have been really unlucky not to find many fear essences, which I desperatly neeed. Any advice for how I can get my minion move speed higher? Any potential uniques I could try craft, any particular maps I could farm etc?
I don't think it is a very strong SSF build. Too much reliance on specific uniques/items for the reasons you just said.
just have to say this is the most content melting build I have played so far in my poe experience. thank you a ton for this write up. I'm only just now getting to maps on this build but I have just about all the gear needed except for the 8 todust jewels and the bone helmet w/ 40% minion d. only have 1 todust so far but even before I got the jewel I was melting bosses like crazy. one question though I'm worried I might need to get some more defense into the build somewhere. I havn't been stressed about it to much up until now bc I only had maybe 5-10 deaths all the way through the acts. ill be switching to bone offering and maybe enfeeble but is there anything else that would help? thanks again for the awesome build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info