[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Hey. I'm wondering how to make movement faster with this build, as incursion dungeon is timed and will probably need decent clear speed. Any ideas?
probably not, the incursion room is small, we can cover a quarter of it will spell cascade.
"
vipzor wrote:
Hey. I'm wondering how to make movement faster with this build, as incursion dungeon is timed and will probably need decent clear speed. Any ideas?

As Kelvynn put it earlier, if you can do Chayula's domain, you probably will have no problems with Incursion.

You could always attempt to craft a high ES, Int, and 35% movement speed boot...
I have a vaal regalia equal to its construction as I do to create: Increased Energy Shield
Hey there
I'm kind of new to this game and i wanna give this build a try to in new league
Is the leveling with witch in start necessary?
And i kind of dont understand the leveluping with this since you may not get the staff early and even u dont have enough sockets in it will the progression in start be challenging ?

"
Graiaule wrote:
"
vipzor wrote:

As Kelvynn put it earlier, if you can do Chayula's domain, you probably will have no problems with Incursion.

You could always attempt to craft a high ES, Int, and 35% movement speed boot...

Took me a while, but not as long as it's taking to do +1% per 15 int/10% attrib amulet...
"
SicilyX wrote:
Hey there
And i kind of dont understand the leveluping with this since you may not get the staff early and even u dont have enough sockets in it will the progression in start be challenging ?

Mostly it depends if you have some friends or a guild, or if you start at the start of a new league or part way in. Also on if you mind trading, or are playing Solo-Self-Found.

The Witch start is to get a couple of gems to make levelling as the Scion a LOT easier, but if you have someone who can give them to you instead then you don't need to (Or if you don't mind a slower levelling experience).

The Staff is hugely easier to get than it used to be, so, by the time you can use it you should have either the currency to buy it, or you can spend a while farming for the Divination Card for it which is relatively common.
"
vipzor wrote:

I don't see it being a problem at all. 25-30 ms boots, a couple of Quicksilver Adrenalines and Spell Cascade should work just fine.

This is a league mechanic that's going to be present in every single area, even as you level. It has to be doable with most of the builds. Ours is far from the slowest.
"
SicilyX wrote:
Hey there

If GGG make Fireball better in 3.3 (like they did Incinerate already) then there may be no need to use the Witch skills. So it remains to be seen.

Even if Scion doesn't get good enough leveling skills, I don't see why spending 15-20 min to run a Witch to Cavern of Wrath is a big deal. You don't clear the zones, you don't do any side quests, just run through everything with Freezing Pulse and kill Brutus. It will save you a whole lot more time on the Scion.

What to do if you don't have the staff by lv 39? The leveling guide says: take the spell damage nodes near the Witch start and keep going with Firestorm.

Or you can always go to the Western Forest and farm the Incantation cards, SSF style. Even in SSF that doesn't take more than a couple of hours normally.

4 sockets is enough for leveling. I can't see anybody not being able to 4S their staff. You'll surely find a few jeweller orbs by then.
Last edited by Kelvynn on May 27, 2018, 11:18:51 AM
Thanks for the reply's guys
One more thing
How well is this build in Lab? couldnt find that part in the main posts of the topic ( or maybe i'm blind :D)
sorry i asked too much i think :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info