[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

How's my char so far Kel ;3
"
is my character "ok" enough for endgame. what i need to buy ? i'm newbie

Depends on what your "endgame" or goal is. But you'd still want more levels, more int on items (body armour, boots) and a decent Watcher's Eye is missing. Maybe decent rare ES boots with a leech enchantment?
Most of your items are at a decent point and this is where you would setup live searches on poe.trade for your ideal 2ex+ items.
Your damage will be a bit lower tho since you went with %ES on every jewel. This is completly your choice but make sure if you actually need those jewels or if you could go with more damage.
Hello everybody I reached lev 90 with this build and i have to say that it's very good. Thanks to OP for posting it and keeping the topic updated. I still have to try Shaper and Uber Elder but i'm confident ^^.

I think the real MVP here is the watcher'eye with ES on hit, it really helps with everything

How is the aspect of spider try going? You really seem to lose a ton of ES :\

@ those levelling the build, I'm selling some of my past equip quite cheap if interested try to catch me ingame
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Apr 5, 2018, 8:35:08 AM
Finally spent a pretty penny and got one...expensive but so worth it. The damage boost is incredible.

IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
I decided to go Aspect of the Spider mostly because I hate trying to find a good Rare Chest. It comes with the added benefit of not "Downgrading" my ES, because my chest was absolutely terrible before I picked up Spider.

Currently running it instead of AA, since it'll be a few levels before I have the Skill Points to spec into Reservation Reduction, so the defences are a bit worse off against Fire, but the offence is better and I have some defensive power while moving too.

Mind you, I'm not exactly running high end maps yet. Hardest content I've done so far is Atziri, and I don't even have all my resists maxed (Can't seem to find a decent helm to save my life...)
I am sorta confused by the fertile mind in the jewel socket directly below the scion start, since all dex nodes in its range also get converted by the fertile mind between the scion and the duelist tree.

Am i missing something here? Because the between-scion-and-duelist-jewel picks up the dex directly next to the notable "sentinel" too.

So unless you grab like path of the hunter or something its kinda just a jewel u just socketed 24 int in.

Great guide though. very well explained and clear.
I want to try the aspect of the spider thing, but I'm missing something. When I get the 4 "less reservation" nodes in the top left, I have 1% mana left, which isn't enough, but Kelvynn has 3% left, which is enough. What am I missing? Character is Shizukori (should be accessible).

"
rdhao wrote:
I am sorta confused by the fertile mind in the jewel socket directly below the scion start, since all dex nodes in its range also get converted by the fertile mind between the scion and the duelist tree.

Am i missing something here? Because the between-scion-and-duelist-jewel picks up the dex directly next to the notable "sentinel" too.

They get converted twice ^^
"
guiniol wrote:
I want to try the aspect of the spider thing, but I'm missing something. When I get the 4 "less reservation" nodes in the top left, I have 1% mana left, which isn't enough, but Kelvynn has 3% left, which is enough. What am I missing? Character is Shizukori (should be accessible).

Your Discipline is linked to Arcane Surge.
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
guiniol wrote:

Your Discipline is linked to Arcane Surge.

I knew I was missing something simple. Thanks!
"
They get converted twice ^^

That works? allrite then i suppose ill try that then. thanks for the swift reply mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info