The Bestiary League Launches Soon!

How does the larger torrent client work in conjunction with steam? Should steam players just wait and download the update through the steam client?
Pay me in exalts
here we go mah dooudes
This is an ethical approach at protecting the economy for the first week, although I can see how this will turn some people off...just like the color of my text!! :D
And the Challengues list?? :(
DOGGERS guys
"
Speaking of which, we wanted to clarify that in the first week of the league, Beast Trading between players is disabled. We want to make sure that when we launch it, it's properly supported on the community trade sites and has received all the testing it needs. This week of not being able to trade Beasts also helps prevent people who are uncertain of relative Beast values from being taken advantage of in trade, while relative Beast values are being assessed by the community.

Seriously? Will you disable beastiary orb because then people will waste their good beast on unworthy items because they dont know how common the beast are maybe they just are unlucky or are not running nearly as many animal explicit maps? How do you set value if they can not be traded. This will not help in anyway with price setting and flipping if that is a concern.

Also if beastiary orbs are disabled it screws with SSF players and people who want to use the league mechanic as an economic outlet. This KILLS the league mechanic as far as being a part of the core economy.
"
Note that the maximum number of players this can go to is controlled by who was in the area when you encountered the monster, so you can't find a very rare one and then decide to invite five people to grab copies also after the fact.

Good thing GGG disabled multi boxing.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Looking forward to it! :)
Bex, how big is the patch exactly if we opt out downloading the torrent? I see that it is 3GB, but will it have more to it since you stated for the torrent download (8.8GB) that there will be some minor updates.
Last edited by verastra on Mar 2, 2018, 12:58:48 AM
I hope all players will read about the fact you can't "just invite people in to unlock beast" else it's going to be the biggest scam party ever seen in trade 820 xD
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 2, 2018, 12:57:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info