[3.2]Wild Strike/Molten strike Juggernaut 2.7M DPS on shaper

"
Shalyndra wrote:
Hi guys,

I post this thread for my first time in this forum.

I'd like to know what are you thinking about it and how to improve it

I give you my PoB

https://pastebin.com/7Hs9RweY

I couldn't decide between Wild strike and Molten strike

Please be lenient with me for my first time.

Edit: PoB changed
Let's play "find the real Shaper DPS".

-Uncheck power charges. You will not have any realistically useful power charge uptime on Shaper. Change: -100k DPS

-Uncheck flasks. Assuming full flask uptime is unrealistic, particularly when gearing a character up. Change: -800k DPS

-Uncheck "is the enemy shocked?" Shock calculations do not work properly in Path of Building against bosses like the Shaper and only serve to inflate DPS numbers unrealistically. Change: -500k DPS

-Level 100 passive tree. I'm subtracting 10 points to simulate a more realistic "Shaper ready" character level of 90. As you only have 5800 life and have an Abyssus equipped with no other notable defenses, I've primarily removed damage alongside Point Blank (assuming you use Wild Strike) and 1 Endurance charge. Change: -150k damage.

-Rings. You have two Steel Rings with 6 absolutely perfect max rolled stats. I've taken the liberty of adjusting them from mirror worthy to ~10ex range. Change: -50k DPS

-Amulet. Same deal with this as above. Note that with both this and the ring it would be a much more fare assumption to just entirely delete one of the damage mods in addition to making the range adjustments, but I'll give you a bone and just assume you have literally infinite budget. Change: -50k DPS

-Other items. It's also worth noting that every single unique on your build has absolutely perfect rolls on every stat. I've moved a couple of them down to far more realistic mid damage rolls with perfect survivability rolls (which is probably still unrealistic). Change: -50k DPS

Here is the final realistic obtainable gear pastebin: https://pastebin.com/zbXFhPaW

Wild Strike DPS is now 900k + 100k (secondary effect), and your life is 5700 with one less Endurance Charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info