[3.2] Support NecroDianBot Shav's wrapping (Leaguestarter possible) 13 AURAS ELE DMG FOCUS

https://pastebin.com/3Kem8XUK

Thats my version, still working on the amulet, but still, lot of fun, :)

And The spoody webs are just amazing :D

Edit: My AG uses Craic armour, vicarios boots, kingmaker, Leercast, Southbound
Last edited by killeftw on Apr 3, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
Hi and thank you for this awesome build.

am new to the game will I am back to the game after 3 years, and always like to play a support and I must say your build is the most enjoyable build.

been doing some test removing clarity and using aspect of spider while maintain free shield charge.

so far so good and fun to play.

Again thank you, and sorry for my English, it's is not my language.

Edit:

now am running 12 Auras using lvl 2 clarity and aspect of the spider removed arctic breath, and used Enlighten lvl 3 to support discipline and vitality.

my health is exactly 1.

very tanky am at 8.5k ES.
Last edited by squirlpanda1 on Apr 23, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
"
How exactly would you level such without later having to use a few dozen regrets? Never played support and aiming to be an aurabot for a friend, so lost at how to get rolling.

assuming you want to play this or level one again, mines are probably the best way to do it, due to the easy mine and ele damage nodes directly on the main path for the aurabot tree
What about 3.3 patch? I think something will change on vaal skills
3.3 Version

Hi all, Im using this build in Incursion... it´s really nice, good speed, good buff and thanks to the new Vaal Gems you have free slots to play a little with other skill.

POB link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/dZRdw7NM

As you can see I added some not required items due just I want to avoid Temporal Chain and Poison without Panteon. Plus using 2 Golems, I hate not having any single attack (those golems only usable in low maps, remember you are not suppused to attack)

Also have plans to add Artic Armour or Vitality on that extra slot in the Boots, still not sure... so I can swith between Vitality, Clarity or Artic Armor based on the need.

Feel free to add ideas or recomendations.

(Have not tested but probably can remove the Golem and use CoD with the normal 4 links...)

Forgot to add, using 2 one hand 3 White slot on second to level up gems xD profit!
Last edited by DarkChuky on Jun 20, 2018, 2:24:18 PM
that nice . im working on my aurabot too. but i play on SD so i can get a better gear . right now i can get 13 aura ( normal ) ( no united in dream ) +1 aura form aspect of spider + 3 aura from AG ( 20k life only :( .. ) right now i can get 17 aura . with 2 curse . but my AG is broken . he cant get 4-50k life for sure he can go high map like tier 15 +++ . and right now i dont know what to do :( u have any idea about this for get more aura ?

with 3 1% reserv jewel

It will push a Wander dmg 5x+ and u have 2 curse.
This build can even put Hatred on it which helps physic dmg builds even more but then u have to throw curse away
z
update when
iGN: Turbosky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info