[3.2] Support NecroDianBot Shav's wrapping (Leaguestarter possible) 13 AURAS ELE DMG FOCUS

"
How exactly would you level such without later having to use a few dozen regrets? Never played support and aiming to be an aurabot for a friend, so lost at how to get rolling.

I'd definitely recommend leveling with a friend or party, can play spells or something until then though it will be slow. Just get some auras up and join people on noticeboards if you're desperate
Last edited by Jethryn on Mar 9, 2018, 12:49:45 AM
"
How exactly would you level such without later having to use a few dozen regrets? Never played support and aiming to be an aurabot for a friend, so lost at how to get rolling.

You can realistically not spend any points until you complete 3 labs to unlock witch nodes. You would need some leveling gear like tabula, goldrim, life sprig etc. Just level using firestorm. Then transition to scorch ray +cwc+firestorm+conc effect+ele focus+faster cast. Also if you swap to scorch+cwc....drop the lifesprig for high spell damage sceptres to beef up firestorm damage :)

That is what I am doing except I dumped some points in off the start. You will also get a bunch of respec points from the quests to remove some. I am level 60 or 61 with only uber left to complete (friend ran me through merc).
Last edited by teebeewhy on Mar 9, 2018, 9:31:26 AM
"
NambrVan wrote:
hardest part done!

How do you run zaeloth and bloodmagic??
Im struggling in regenerating energy shield fast after taking damage.
"
urenemy wrote:
"
NambrVan wrote:
hardest part done!

How do you run zaeloth and bloodmagic??

Watcher Eye
- to skill cost
- flat life regen or %es regen

red mana on sh charge-fa-fort

And ur sh charge cost 0.

Overall with
and 2x flat es, life and % life regen u have over 1.2k es regen ....
Its better to run empower or hatred ?
Is worth running elemental equilibrum?
Last edited by urenemy on Mar 23, 2018, 2:08:54 PM
Why do you use a scion, not a witch? My friends say that the scion is the worst support. If I'm Russian and I'm using Google translator :D
Hi mate thank you for this guild , i was just wondering why we use blood magic passive and the shield that has blood magic on it. Also i cannot seem to see on the Scion passive tree where you start and
meet up with the tree coming down from the old witch build
Hi,

Just want to say thank you! Started the league with a league starter and switched to your outdated 2.6 Necro Support (but i choose ascendant), because never played support before. Did some minor changes in the skilltree and i am using watcher eye -mana cost + elreon ring for zealots oath + shield charge.
This build is strong from the beginning and becomes crazy with corr. upgrades.

close to 40k armour without flasks
500ES regen / 2k with guardian regen
85/84/85/75 resi: easy mode ON :D

You should be able to watch my character in my profile, feel free to make suggestions for further improvements.

And again: THX so much for this cool build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info