Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

Yeah, I guess I got really lucky. Not complaining. A friend told me to sell it and farm another one, but since I intended to do this for like 12h+, I'm not gonna be bothered and just use this on my actual League Starter. x)

The way I see it, it's probably best to just use level 5 characters now. Levelling to that takes like 30 minutes per character, if you kill monsters on the way, you should be able to get some decent gear as well. And then just rush to Hillock every time.

Use a ranged farmer though, Uber Hillock is no joke. Took me like 5-10 minutes and 2 deaths to get him down. Again, I recommend Scion for the piercing Spectral Throw and the movement speed nodes to optimize the grind and the fight.
Shit... OK came back after some sleep, for about 2h goint to work so....

Good i play only scion.
Spoiler

Based on what people are saying I think last patch might have nerfed him a bit. Took me about 2-3 minutes of kiting, but nothing serious. He does hit like a truck (1/3 - 1/2 of my hp) tho so don't try it with melee character.

Farmed using 3 Scions, clearing Strands to level them up. Dropped at lvl 7, took a total of about 5hrs.
IGN: Avlee
Last edited by avlee on Mar 4, 2018, 6:06:06 PM
He demolished my marauder :/ died 6-7 times!
Since I missed out on the fun last league, I decided to farm it as a league starter.

Took me like 4 hours of farming across 4 characters, which I almost got to level 7. Decided to roll shadows in order to farm it (in retrospect probably a poor idea).

He hits like 1/3 of your HP at level 6, even in full armor with some rares. If you try to kite him, he will start leap slamming which spawns the adds. Which he will occasionally do anyway, even if you are trying to facetank.

In my experience, once you have more than 10 adds you have to kite some of them away from him and bring down the numbers, run in and get like 3-5 hits in and repeat.

I think going ranger might be a lot better for this one.
Grr... Now at work but it will be end like in 1 hour so im going back to grind around 2h from here.

Currently three characters, one at 7 one at 6 and one at 4.

Aiming for TWO of them.

Keep up the good work :) Keep posting also :)

Even this sword won't keep my mind intact.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
so after hitting 7, is it just luck to get uber spawn than a normal one at the entrance to town?
Can't stop. Won't stop.
"
Takomancer wrote:
so after hitting 7, is it just luck to get uber spawn than a normal one at the entrance to town?

Pretty much, RNG is RNG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info