Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
DoubleU wrote:
EDIT - Gratz btw for the 4th Sword :)

This one was Divined from 75.

Thanks for the info... almost had a brain fart.
Being Aspi does make me like sameness/repetitiveness and that's perfect for grinding the sword.

Oh well, better than 72%.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 12, 2018, 7:54:50 PM
Several days now till The Hunt Begins.
What build still uses this sword? I'd be interested
"
302mustang wrote:

I would be interested in answers to this question as well.

What I did is use a Duelist Slayer to get to the ascendancy skills of Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervor to mitigate the burning damage.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Aug 28, 2018, 12:22:28 AM
My Oni-Gorishi character reached level 90. I would just like to congratulate and thank Charan once again for a super fun time. I loved the level 90 message and still laugh every time I think about it.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last time i played Scion Frost Blades+Blade Flurry + Cyclone. Now i gonna try Dual Strike Marauder.
The Hunt begins.

Im aiming for two of them.

Anyone else?
think I'm going to do a Meatball Jugg. It should move nicely through Delve.
6 chars near 6 lvl.
"
302mustang wrote:

Anything that uses a sword? Literally

Charged Dash, Infernal blow, Molten Strike, Static Strike, Double Strike, every other strike, also every blow, and any melee skill that can use a sword.

Its basically an amazing Crit phys sword with a 500 exalt (or whatever I'm SSF) 123% phys added as Shaper stat stick. where the penalty is no dual wield which is partially compensated for by the 20% speed buff and perhaps washed out by the movement speed buff that dual wield doesn't get. If you look at it as a 2h weapon its got comparable often strictly superior damage to other 2h crit weapons in the game when you take into account the 123% added as fire.

Its easy to corrupt because you can get more copies, its easy to use end game because it's got very good DPS especially for a 8-9 crit weapon at lvl 90+ And it saves you metric fuck ton of farming for fuses.

Its one of the very few (too few) Deterministicly farmable items in the entire game, so when someone says "wow farming that must have been aids" you can actually say: dude I've played this game for years and spending 12 hours to get a 6L end game weapon is one of the more empowering and enjoyable farms that exists in the game.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info