Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
Unquietheart wrote:
I said 500 kills since level 7.

The character I'm using is currently 8.5

Don't quit now... only a few hours left to get level 9 (see my previous post). I never kept track of total kills to get uber Hillock but I'm sure it was over > 1000.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
After some point You just put too much effort to just drop it.

And i still use mp3 player.

While farmimg OG i prefert to listen stand-ups.
I gave up after 5 hours... no thanks.
"
Unquietheart wrote:
Mm... I've done 115 runs so far (34 to level 7, 81 since) and no sword.

I guess .. I'm inclined to agree that the drop nerf was a bit excessive. The buff to Hillock was probably sufficient. I kind of doubt they'll revisit it though.

Scion builds for Spectral Throw practically require it. I'm 8.3 and in it for the long haul.
Ignore mobs, run for Hillock, kill it, and do this again. Only Hillock.

In Bestiary one of my characters leveled from 7 to 8 just by that. But i found 3 of them.
"
de99ial wrote:
Ignore mobs, run for Hillock, kill it, and do this again. Only Hillock.

In Bestiary one of my characters leveled from 7 to 8 just by that. But i found 3 of them.

In Bestiary, I got lucky, I got a sword 36 kills after hitting level 7.

In Incursion, my character is already 8.5 and (as I've said) I'd killed Hillock 500 times.

It's an excessive, unnecessary drop rate nerf. (In my opinion, of course).
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
For those tracking data points ... 539 kills after hitting level 7. My character was about 8.75 or so.

'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Congrats!
"
de99ial wrote:
Congrats!

Thanks ;)
"
Unquietheart wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Congrats!

Thanks ;)

So are You enjoying it? What build You follow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info