Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

So... Whos gonna farm Her in Incursion?

Im taking a break, gonna back to my old BV build just to see how new one works. And for that OG is not needed.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
I've done about 8.25ish twice, seriously level 9 is some dedication.

Throw in some insanity and a mindset of "I will not let the Wookie win" (I'll be damned if I'm gonna quit now) and you have what it takes to overcome being zombi-fied and grind, grind, grind until uber Hillock appears. Simple... and brainless.  :)

Note: I'll hit the beach again for 1 and only 1 before I make any incursions into the Vaal temple. Even if The Strand Beach isn't a babe watch and it's a hassle I'll want one next league.

:) - to be clear, when I said twice, that's two swords, not two characters (total of 7)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Going to probably play Cyclone with it, debating on whether or not to farm a +2 Weapon Range but that has eluded me now with 17 attempts.
Some SSF player
dp
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 16, 2018, 12:11:43 AM
Mm... I like SSF, and I enjoy the Oni, so... odds are pretty high I'll make a stab at farming one up.

Depending on how the first one goes, I might attempt to farm a second for the off-weapon slot, but we'll see.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Good luck all You there.
Anybody ever had 1 over level 9 and still no drop ?
I've never had one drop.
I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'll be doing the Uber Hillock thing in Incursion.

Farmed 2 pre-first nerf to drop rate.
Don't know if I have the stamina to grind a third.
Spoiler

Still it is pretty bad-ass to be frank.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm tempted to run four scions again. It is a lovely sword and I do love leveling with it.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info