Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
ChanBalam wrote:
How did you like the uber Hillock fight?

I've farmed three Oni-Goroshi's. I upgraded my equipment at every opportunity. IIRC, 2 of the Uber Hillock fights were rather boring. I think those were level 8 characters. For one Uber Hillock fight I had to retreat and attack a few times. I think that was a level 7 fight. If at all possible go toe-to-toe with Uber Hillock or he will generate lots of other monsters.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Thats why you run with scions. Spectral Throw does the job.

One player here tried farm OG with Shadow. There were screens from that fight, he didnt do it.
Last edited by de99ial on Apr 23, 2024, 3:36:19 PM
"
de99ial wrote:

One player here tried farm OG with Shadow. There were screens from that fight, he didnt do it.

Thanks for the tip. I looked at my character list and currently have 1 ranger, 1 shadow, and 2 or 3 scion in the OG run state. I think I figured out the scion "trick" eventually but probably had to learn it the hard way. That might have been the real explanation why I had problems with one Uber Hillock fight instead of the level 7. I just definitely remember 2 easy fights and one very hard fight. Sorry, it was so long ago I can't remember for sure why the one fight was so hard.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 23, 2024, 9:57:03 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I looked at my character list and currently have 1 ranger, 1 shadow, and 2 or 3 scion in the OG run state. I think I figured out the scion "trick" eventually but probably had to learn it the hard way. That might have been the real explanation why I had problems with one Uber Hillock fight instead of the level 7. I just definitely remember 2 easy fights and one very hard fight. Sorry, it was so long ago I can't remember for sure why the one fight was so hard.

I've farmed it twice and never again.

Best strategy is to go for scion + movement/attack speed. You want to reach Hillock fast and you want to keep your distance. Not just for the early Hillocks, but for when it spawns with the sword. Then, he becomes much more lethal.

I can't remember but it's something like 3-5 scions. So that you are always in a fresh scion while the time runs off on the other ones. Too little scions and you will find yourself with a scion that has not refreshed it's instance. Too many scions and it becomes less efficient.
~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
If you aim in one OG then 4 runners, if aiming in 2 OGs then 5 runners.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info