Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
So now we know that there are changes. To me getting 2 of them in Abyss was kinda hard took me two days. Im a bit concern how long it will take me to farm those in Bestiary.

I will give it a try netherless but i will put time frame for it like week or so, because i want to play league not spend it in Strand. As usuall im going SSF.

What You gonna do?

Pls, dont change this topic into constant whining.

What's the deal with these Swords anyway, are they really that good?

Dunno but in Abyss i was doing thsi build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058308/page/1

and it is fun. Just that. IMHO experience worth the grind but everyone has to make this decision for him/herself.
"
ZoobieTV wrote:
You definitely don't need to be level 7 for this to drop anymore. Mine dropped at level 5, so at the very least you can stop levelling then and just run to Hillock and log to another char once you don't see Uber Hillock.

Essentially killing Hillock once you acquired everything you need (as in, 10% movement boots, maybe a decent weapon, 1-2 extra life/mana potions) is just a waste of time. Even if it only takes 2 hits. Those seconds add up when you've been doing that for 2 hours straight.

edit: I thought about farming a second one for selling as well, but figured since the first one dropped after only 2 hours and it's very unlikely I'll get super lucky a second time, I might as well just get my char to maps, unlock Uber Lab and make currency that way. The whole reason for me to farm this was to be able to have a good starter build without having to six link something and therefore saving a ton of time and investment in the long run.

Can it drop at lvl 20+?
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
So now we know that there are changes. To me getting 2 of them in Abyss was kinda hard took me two days. Im a bit concern how long it will take me to farm those in Bestiary.

I will give it a try netherless but i will put time frame for it like week or so, because i want to play league not spend it in Strand. As usuall im going SSF.

What You gonna do?

Pls, dont change this topic into constant whining.

What's the deal with these Swords anyway, are they really that good?

Dunno but in Abyss i was doing thsi build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058308/page/1

and it is fun. Just that. IMHO experience worth the grind but everyone has to make this decision for him/herself.

Thank you :)
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
ZoobieTV wrote:
You definitely don't need to be level 7 for this to drop anymore. Mine dropped at level 5, so at the very least you can stop levelling then and just run to Hillock and log to another char once you don't see Uber Hillock.

Essentially killing Hillock once you acquired everything you need (as in, 10% movement boots, maybe a decent weapon, 1-2 extra life/mana potions) is just a waste of time. Even if it only takes 2 hits. Those seconds add up when you've been doing that for 2 hours straight.

edit: I thought about farming a second one for selling as well, but figured since the first one dropped after only 2 hours and it's very unlikely I'll get super lucky a second time, I might as well just get my char to maps, unlock Uber Lab and make currency that way. The whole reason for me to farm this was to be able to have a good starter build without having to six link something and therefore saving a ton of time and investment in the long run.

Can it drop at lvl 20+?
I think it's relatively safe to say it will have dropped before level 20, as you probably will need to level your character for about 30-50 hours to get there.
Hi. Whay some ppl try farm 2 sword? For sell or some build needs two of them for single target dmg and aoe dmg?.
Finally got it, and top roll, 90% critical

4 characters, level 7 and 1/2 each, no idea how long, but well over 12 hours
Made 3 Mauraders

Play time 1hr 20min each until first sword@lvl 7

Uber hillock leaps and creates fast zombies called "Awakened" when he lands

Died 3 times but finally killed him

Got 73% crit oni :(
Last edited by Necksnap on Mar 3, 2018, 3:49:25 PM
I'm glad to hear it can still drop at 7 or lower. I have two scions at level 7, but no sword yet. I did get a Tabula though at level 5, so as soon as one sword drops, I'm going to stop farming and build a juggernaut with 2 6L. At level 7 I gaining 2% exp per run.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
2x lvl 8 scions
2x lvl 7 and 95% scions
still no drop... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info