[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

If you want just farm fossils than take Thief's Torment and Gain life on hit, you will sustain about 100 stacks of darkness :)
"
ktak wrote:
If you want just farm fossils than take Thief's Torment and Gain life on hit, you will sustain about 100 stacks of darkness :)

That's the answer, swap out rings for thiefs torment and run lightpoacher (as suggested earlier in the thread), so simple yet so elegant xD :D
Quick question.

I`m currently using starkonya and read here that Lightpoacher is better for surviving. Thing is now, if I switch from Starkonya to a 2 abyss socket Lightpoacher, I lose 2 gem slots. Maybe you guys can check out my profil and my gear.. because I dont know which skills I should get rid of.. I was thinking of using a 2 abyss socket Tombfist as well, but then I lose 2 gem sockets there as well.
Last question: If I dont wanna use flammability anymore, can I get rid of Impresence amulet? I wanna use enfeeble for more survivability
hey guys.
managed to aquire some decent gear.
still working on hysteria rings (no luck yet)

if you are interested you can take a look at my profile and tell me upgrades or what would be the biggest possible upgrade. im guessing watchers eye ? thanks in advance

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malbini/characters

"
Malbini wrote:
hey guys.

if you are interested you can take a look at my profile and tell me upgrades or what would be the biggest possible upgrade. im guessing watchers eye ? thanks in advance

I cant comment on the gear it looks very good in my eyes, but how do you feel down in the mines?
well as you can see when looking at my gem levels i cant rly play that much poe. got extremely lucky with the 6link belly. i also crafted the belt.

i tend to run out of mana when delving (side areas) but i guess thats because im not rly used to cyclone. reduced mana cost of skills may be an option and someone mentioned thiefs torment earlier.

i rly dont wanna use a mana flask or turn off an aura
"
RisoH1990 wrote:
Quick question.

I`m currently using starkonya and read here that Lightpoacher is better for surviving. Thing is now, if I switch from Starkonya to a 2 abyss socket Lightpoacher, I lose 2 gem slots. Maybe you guys can check out my profil and my gear.. because I dont know which skills I should get rid of.. I was thinking of using a 2 abyss socket Tombfist as well, but then I lose 2 gem sockets there as well.
Last question: If I dont wanna use flammability anymore, can I get rid of Impresence amulet? I wanna use enfeeble for more survivability

I am running Blasphemy + Enfeeble on 2 socket Lightpoacher and CWDT + Immortal Call on 2 socket Tombfist on my SSF Delve chieftain.

You can definitely get rid of Impresence. In fact, the best amulet is a rare Elder/Shaper amulet with gain extra elemental damage.

"
Malbini wrote:
hey guys.

You can also consider Fossil crafting with Pristine + Prismatic fossil.

Some guy crafted an insane Opal ring in SSF:

Besides Watcher's Eye, 3R2B1G Bronn will be good upgrade for damage too.

"
Malbini wrote:
well as you can see when looking at my gem levels i cant rly play that much poe. got extremely lucky with the 6link belly. i also crafted the belt.

i tend to run out of mana when delving (side areas) but i guess thats because im not rly used to cyclone. reduced mana cost of skills may be an option and someone mentioned thiefs torment earlier.

i rly dont wanna use a mana flask or turn off an aura

I am only running Herald of Ash and Blasphemy + Enfeeble. Also took Tireless wheel for the mana reduction. You can check out my SSF Delve chieftain skill tree for reference.

P.S. I have included Consecrated Path into the build. You can check out the gems section for the gem setup.

I have a quick/general question. Currently have a level 91 slayer. I have the Ngamahu's 6 socket and a 3R2B1G Bronn's fully linked. I know the next big thing is Xoph's Blood. But that amulet is just so insanely expensive for me. I have been playing a lot and I still feel like it will take forever to get. Would it be worth rolling a Chieftain and just moving my axe/body armor over to it? I really don't feel like the Slayer overleech is helping nearly as much as I would have hoped in Delve.

Alternatively, I could just try adding things like a Lightpoacher to Slayer and seeing if that helps. I just feel like I am at a crossroad atm. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Further edit. My question isn't about what to do with my current character. I know it can use a lot of upgrades. It's more about if Xoph's is important enough that it might be worth just rerolling Chieftain because the thought of getting 10ex just for an amulet is daunting for me.
Last edited by Orion19819 on Sep 19, 2018, 5:57:32 PM
orion i rly think you will be just fine upgrading your gear further. no need to switch to chieftain.

for example your rings and amu.... they rly look like 1c items to me...
did u multimod this ring yourself ? lol

you can upgrade those with very little investment:

rings:
http://poe.trade/search/esisikireyaran

amu:
http://poe.trade/search/anararonohiome

you should also get atziri flask and lion roar.
the feeling that you dont benefit from overleech is because you dont deal that much dmg to begin with
Oh I know there is definite room from improvement on my other gear. I just was not sure how to prioritize the items. I know the general rule is Axe 6s -> Bronn's 6L -> Xoph's. It's just hard to imagine working in other upgrades without further delaying the Xoph's. I definitely plan to upgrade the rings because Xoph is just a pipe dream to me at this point.

Edit: Thanks for the links. I will definitely check that out for some upgrades.

As for the multimod, it was one of the multimod rings that drop from Delve. I just regaled it and then applied master resists.
Last edited by Orion19819 on Sep 19, 2018, 5:48:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info