[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
3eko wrote:
Why i do keep dying all me res are caped at 75 only fire at 76 (158, 111, 128%)
I don't play elemental refelct damage maps?? what do i do wrong and sometime i struggle to kill map bosses of map tier 11-14? help

This is normal. It's just that this build is not imba unlike populars meta-builds. We do not have any super survival mechanics and the axe has low dps.
Hello there, thanks for the guide, I used it few leagues ago and wanted to come back to it for 3.15, but the patch note and recent changes are a bit confusing for me (a casual playr).

I was wondering if this build will be relevent for 3.15, what will change and if you are going to update it, or the nerfs are making it too behind/expensive to be a league start or a build to follow.

Thanks again for your work and good luck with the next league ♥
"
Gameszel wrote:
Hello there, thanks for the guide, I used it few leagues ago and wanted to come back to it for 3.15, but the patch note and recent changes are a bit confusing for me (a casual playr).

I was wondering if this build will be relevent for 3.15, what will change and if you are going to update it, or the nerfs are making it too behind/expensive to be a league start or a build to follow.

Thanks again for your work and good luck with the next league ♥

Build is still relevant in 3.15 but I don't know if it will perform well against Maven. Sirus will be no issue as long as you play it well.

Updated:

1. POB
2. Recommended gears (added Tombfist and Belt of Deceiver in replacement of Awakened Melee Physical)
Would this build work with rage storm and maybe infernal cry?
I wonder if Earthbreaker Support can be incorporated into this build?
PoB shows empty tree and I'm using latest PoB fork :(
"
tormarod wrote:
PoB shows empty tree and I'm using latest PoB fork :(

Did you miss the note in bold yellow right under the PoB link?

P.S. Go to bottom dropdown of POB and [Click to Select Tree] to change skill tree.
how does the berserker attain 100% phys to fire with that skill tree and items? i see 60 from the axe, 20 with magmatic, but still missing the last 20%.

nvm im an idiot
Last edited by m2abrams15 on Jul 23, 2021, 7:11:46 PM
Any chance someone could help me adapt this to conc path totems? It seems like the most viable start to that end, and I really hope it's good!
Hi, I was wondering why this build doesn't use fist of war support? Also should I take PB if Im using Tectonic slam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info