[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Riroof wrote:
"
Bonshifetz wrote:
Any chance someone can take a quick look at my profile and tell me what my next step is? I feel like I get destroyed on some maps that I don't feel have bad affixes for me. Am I missing something? Anything to improve on damage-wise? Thanks in advance.

I don't have much to say but here is a couple things that could help you.

1) First of all, you can add some quality to your gems. That should improve your damages. (Maybe not very usefull for your aura gems, but definitely a step up for all your other gems).

You can vendor one level 20 gem + one gemcutter and it will give you back a gem level 1 with 20% quality (don't do them all at once though).

2) Level up some gems in your offhands, so you can vaal them once level 20/20% and get a 21/20% gem if you're lucky.

3) Add quality to your flasks with glassblower's bauble.

Your Doedre's flask and granite flask (as you already have a Lion's Roar) could be removed for a flask with movement speed (Quicksilver flask) and a flask with immunity to curses (a must have ? you can go for a Quartz flask or a Basalt flask for damage mitigation).

If you have to keep the Sulphur flask, craft the immunity to freeze on this one, as you should be resistances capped.

You can craft a prefix and suffix using alterations, and check Einhar for the suffixes craft he can provide.

Don't hesitate to use them during mapping when you're in a fight.

4) Your "Cast when damage taken" can't support your "Wave of conviction", so lower the Wave of conviction with a scouring, or level up CWDT.

5) Get an abyssal jewel with %chance to blind on hit, if you're looking for more defense, or %chance to gain onslaught on kill for extra damage.

6) Flesh and Stone aura might be better than Blood and Sand if you still want more defence.
As you already have a lot of unreserved mana, the Enlighten support can be swaped for an "Enduring cry" if you keep Anger-Herald of Ash-Blood and Sand.
If you can't sustain your mana keep the Enlighten.

Besides that, your gear seems good, the next step would be to look for cluster jewels for more damages but I have no idea if this build has possibilities this way, keeping an eye on better rare items on trade...

Really appreciate the reply and the in-depth analysis. I'm pretty new to the game so I'm still missing little things like the over-leveled CWDT gem. Thanks a ton.
Why i do keep dying all me res are caped at 75 only fire at 76 (158, 111, 128%)
I don't play elemental refelct damage maps?? what do i do wrong and sometime i struggle to kill map bosses of map tier 11-14? help
armour is above 4500 and chaos res is at 8%
Gave it 6 days, nobody contacted me. Bronn's back up for sell

CANCELED OFFER

Love this build, thanks for the detailed build and updates. Will give a 6L Bronn's 4r-1b-1g to the first person that contacts me in game

Clayton27520

Last edited by Clayton27520 on May 30, 2021, 4:05:45 PM
"
Clayton27520 wrote:
Love this build, thanks for the detailed build and updates. Will give a 6L Bronn's 4r-1b-1g to the first person that contacts me in game

Clayton27520

But is Bronn's better than your current armor or not?
can someone help me i am new to the game?
I don't play elemental reflect damage maps?? what do i do wrong and sometimes i struggle to kill map bosses of map tier 11-14? help
Bronn's was great from lvl50-~90. just offering it to help, I know it's not a late game armor
"
3eko wrote:
I don't play elemental reflect damage maps?? what do i do wrong and sometimes i struggle to kill map bosses of map tier 11-14? help

few things i noticed.

Thread of hope is too large, get a smaller one that allows Magmatic strike Versatility, Steadfast and Butchery

You have a few passive spent on STRENGTH, seems to be wasted points

Cast when Damage taken should be a little higher and Berserk is WAY too high

I actually backed off on some of my damage and increased hp/def. killing stuff was easy but some thing one hit me

Awakened Fire Pen is also cheap

Hope this helps, I have done several t15-t16 maps

Last edited by Clayton27520 on May 26, 2021, 11:00:06 AM
"
Clayton27520 wrote:
"
3eko wrote:

few things i noticed.

Thread of hope is too large, get a smaller one that allows Magmatic strike Versatility, Steadfast and Butchery

You have a few passive spent on STRENGTH, seems to be wasted points

Cast when Damage taken should be a little higher and Berserk is WAY too high

I actually backed off on some of my damage and increased hp/def. killing stuff was easy but some thing one hit me

Awakened Fire Pen is also cheap

Hope this helps, I have done several t15-t16 maps

Yeah but in build, it says to not level some of the gems from that level? What should I do, and what do you mean by "You have a few passive spent on STRENGTH, seems to be wasted points"
"
3eko wrote:
Yeah but in build, it says to not level some of the gems from that level? What should I do, and what do you mean by "You have a few passive spent on STRENGTH, seems to be wasted points"

as for the gem levelling... you keep them low in level so CWDT procs sooner. myself, i levelled them to 21/23 except for CWDT which is 21/20 so when it does proc, it hits harder but less often.

getting 1 shotted... that is all RNG. i can run T16 maps with no problems at all including the boss and can still get 1 shotted in lower tier maps. my atlas is also 164/164 for both and running at A8. this build is complex and has issues with some of the endgame bosses but once you figure out the fight mechanics it is doable.

if anyone wants to see what i run, this is the only build i have used and everything is open in my profile.

get the best rolls you can on your gear. don't put the weapon enchant for quality applied to elemental damage as you end up with less damage than a perfectly rolled 30% one like this

i'm running Herald of Ash, Blood and Sand(Blood Stance), Precision, and Anger. look at my gear to see my gem setup.

my Armour, with the explode mod, you can't get in league as it's now legacy. also, to buy it all is very pricey but i did a lot of trading to get what i have. i did however use Carcass Jack till i was level 93 and switched to what i use now which was literally game changing.

get Culling Strike on the gloves as it helps a lot. also get Tenacity on an amulet as it helps as well

poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info