[3.2 Video Guide BHC SSF] Necromancer SRS League Starter into Solar Guard Spectres

hey - running a similar build, killing everything up to t15 maps but single target isnt really there. Any thoughts on this? thinking about putting in a couple TVs to help with this.
twitch.tv/wuchtigg
Last edited by CGNGlen on Jan 7, 2021, 10:52:42 PM
twitch.tv/wuchtigg
Last edited by CGNGlen on Jan 7, 2021, 10:52:35 PM
twitch.tv/wuchtigg
Last edited by CGNGlen on Jan 7, 2021, 10:52:29 PM
I've seemed to have hit a giant wall in Act 9. In act 8 the Solar Guards were nearly one shotting every pack, never dying despite (or coming close to it) running through packs. Now it does 1/10th the damage (if that) and consistently die if I do not constantly micro manage them with convocation. I'm spending more time desecrating, taking out spell echo, reviving, etc just to do damage. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my 3L Raging Spirits are doing more damage than my 4L Specters.
Last edited by Blood_Sail on Mar 6, 2018, 11:48:51 PM
"
Blood_Sail wrote:
I've seemed to have hit a giant wall in Act 9. In act 8 the Solar Guards were nearly one shotting every pack, never dying despite (or coming close to it) running through packs. Now it does 1/10th the damage (if that) and consistently die if I do not constantly micro manage them with convocation. I'm spending more time desecrating, taking out spell echo, reviving, etc just to do damage. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my 3L Raging Spirits are doing more damage than my 4L Specters.

You might want get a 5 link chest (1c) and switch SRS with skeleton+spell totem for tank.
twitch.tv/wuchtigg
Last edited by CGNGlen on Jan 7, 2021, 10:52:23 PM
twitch.tv/wuchtigg
Last edited by CGNGlen on Jan 7, 2021, 10:52:16 PM
"
"
Blood_Sail wrote:

hmmm. are you using the following links on your spectres?
spectre, spell echo, gmp and phantasms for farming and spectre, spell echo, slower projectiles and minion damage for single target

if you can get a 5 link put ele focus in there and the fire penetration would be link 6. maybe you are missing the green minion damage nodes in the middle?

they should be fine.

Turns out, I am stupid. This is my first summoner, just realized I had stopped leveling Desecrate when I ran into Dex issues earlier in the leveling process. I was summoning level 30 Spectres for god knows how long. After leveling it, back to higher damage and survivability.
twitch.tv/wuchtigg
Last edited by CGNGlen on Jan 7, 2021, 10:51:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info