Premium stash tab bundle

Even if GGG is kind giving you 200ish remove only stash tab when you are paying for X product u are paying for that product, not for whatever they gave for free before that. So he's right, he paid for 6 NEW stash tabs, not for GGG remove only tab. If they gave them for free, they shouldn't charge you for that on your next purchase.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Even if GGG is kind giving you 200ish remove only stash tab

GGG didn’t give OP anything. GGG lent them something.

"
IIPheXII wrote:
when you are paying for X product u are paying for that product, not for whatever they gave for free before that

When you would use more stash tabs than what you have paid for, GGG lends you some. There is a real-world analogy for this! When you would withdraw more money from your bank account than what is in it, your bank lends you some. So now you can put your assertion to the test...

• Empty your bank account.
  • Take out an overdraft.
  • Place money in your account.
  • Complain that you weren’t repaying the overdraft; you were depositing money - and your balance should reflect that! It doesn’t matter what the bank did before that. You made a deposit!

Go right ahead. Let me know how it turns out. Charity ends when you demonstrate that you no longer require it. That’s not some novel philosophy GGG invented. That is life.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Feb 25, 2018, 7:57:20 PM
GGG hasn't lent me anything, the remove only tabs are part of the game mechanics. Last i checked anyway. Those are just left over from all the leagues i've participated in. So what are you saying because i have a lot of remove only tabs that i don't deserve and NEW tabs even i paid for them?
Last edited by argoniashawks on Feb 25, 2018, 8:02:51 PM
"
Sarno wrote:

Go right ahead. Let me know how it turns out. Charity ends when you demonstrate that you no longer require it. That’s not some novel philosophy GGG invented. That is life.

According to you, lending you remove only stash tabs is charity. What you can't pretend is collecting cash after that, and is nowhere written in the shop that when u make a tab purchase that is part of that a "lending stash space" deal. Considering the stupid low amount of default space (4 non premium) tabs for a loot based game I'd be stupid if i though GGG was generous. The whale mtx system proves it, but that's another whole topic. And hey, ofc they can make business and earn money, but don't pretend they are "charity". This is a shady deal since that downside of remove only tabs is NOT specified anywhere. The TOS pretty much says, "GGG can make whatever they want with you account and virtual items" so they can invent a debt for any ingame service and charge you points for it. Agreements with banks are more clear at least when it comes to particular products such as deposit, credits or a bank account. And while they do in fact can do whatever they want i'm free to think certain practices are not fair at all. Specially when they involve hiding important information in monetary transactions, or well, when it comes to creating false debt.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Feb 25, 2018, 11:04:46 PM
"
IIPheXII wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

According to you, lending you remove only stash tabs is charity. What you can't pretend is collecting cash after that, and is nowhere written in the shop that when u make a tab purchase that is part of that a "lending stash space" deal. Considering the stupid low amount of default space (4 non premium) tabs for a loot based game I'd be stupid if i though GGG was generous. The whale mtx system proves it, but that's another whole topic. And hey, ofc they can make business and earn money, but don't pretend they are "charity". This is a shady deal since that downside of remove only tabs is NOT specified anywhere. The TOS pretty much says, "GGG can make whatever they want with you account and virtual items" so they can invent a debt for any ingame service and charge you points for it. Agreements with banks are more clear at least when it comes to particular products such as deposit, credits or a bank account. And while they do in fact can do whatever they want i'm free to think certain practices are not fair at all. Specially when they involve hiding important information in monetary transactions, or well, when it comes to creating false debt.

I could not have said better myself, thank you.
"
IIPheXII wrote:
So he's right, he paid for 6 NEW stash tabs

Wrong.

He paid for 6 Premium tabs, which are functioning like expected from Premium tabs.
He has those SIX PREMIUM TABS fully functioning. Isn't he?

Everything else are bad communication from GGG and semantics.
If OP doesn't have SIX FULLY FUNCTIONING PREMIUM TABS - then he is in his rights to riot.
Yet he has those. Why the thread is still open?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
I'm letting others know that if you purchase premium stash tab bundles you will only receive premium remove only tabs upgrade. So don't expect new empty premium tabs. My last post.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:
So he's right, he paid for 6 NEW stash tabs

Wrong.

He paid for 6 Premium tabs, which are functioning like expected from Premium tabs.
He has those SIX PREMIUM TABS fully functioning. Isn't he?

Everything else are bad communication from GGG and semantics.
If OP doesn't have SIX FULLY FUNCTIONING PREMIUM TABS - then he is in his rights to riot.
Yet he has those. Why the thread is still open?

"Adds 6 premium stash tabs to your account" does that sound to you like an upgrade for remove only tabs? To me it doesn't, and when your semantics are wrong and people understand the way they are written is not their fault, it's YOUR fault.
Last edited by IIPheXII on Feb 26, 2018, 7:07:14 PM
And you all can sit here and whine until the cows come home.

This isn't a tech issue nor is this anything new.

It has always been that if you have remove only tabs and buy premium ones, that the remove only tabs get converted first. Go do a search across this forum and you will find enumerable threads about this so called "issue".

Could GGG explain things better, sure, and quite a few of us have asked them to do so, often. If you are going to whine like a four year old then go do it in the feedback forum where this crap belongs. And stow the attitude and actually sound like an adult when you do and maybe someone will take you seriously.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Feb 26, 2018, 10:18:59 PM
"
IIPheXII wrote:

"Adds 6 premium stash tabs to your account" does that sound to you like an upgrade for remove only tabs? To me it doesn't, and when your semantics are wrong and people understand the way they are written is not their fault, it's YOUR fault.

1) Answer 1 question: did OP receive 6 PREMIUM TABS FULLY WORKING AS EXPECTED FROM PREMIUM TABS?
Yes or no? Then you can go (well you know remaining text)

2) Sent a bloody e-mail to GGG and stop yelling AT ME (guy who definitely can't change the description at GGG's shop) -_-

Not to mention that OP doesn't seem like a total newbie player and he could've read about this "tab converting mechanics" at hundred other threads (either before buying or after (and not create another pointless thread))

3) O-o-oh, you want to play "people understand it their way" card?
Simple IRL example: shop, big (HELLA BIG) signs "CLOSED" (we had maintenance) hanging at 5 locations (as well as at the main entrance), some d**k bashes the doors and yelling "ARE YOU CLOSED??!".
Fault in understanding the written things?
So please tell me more about people's "faults and understandings"...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Feb 27, 2018, 6:22:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info