[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
daiur wrote:
I have one meek slotted beneath scion currently, all other jewels have %hp, resulting in a total of 5k right now (level 82). Is a 2nd might of the meek ( to slot right to scion) worth the investment, or should i priorize something else?
I have changed whirling blades for shield charge so i can keep the fotify up easier. I already replaced gloomfang with an elder amulet :) Not using lightpoacher currently, as the clearspeed is even fine with just swapping cold pene (or slower projectiles) for chain for bossing. Res are overcapped for ele weakness (beside lightning res which needs 2 more for ele weakness maps).
Accuracy is only 89%, maybe I should get some accu on the tree?

*edit* and thanks for pointing out the misplaced attack speed node :) The tree is the recommended one regarding VP and the leech nodes

Meeks:
Spoiler

The second one is not as great, but still pretty good. 13% projectile, 7% atk speed, 22.5% crit multi. More offensive and expensive jewel than whatever jewel you have, but no survival.

Sorry, meant that not using Lightpoacher's, Gloomfang, etc just hinders your clear speed slightly. But you have enough damage to see minimal decrease vs someone like me where Lightpoacher is a decent chunk of my clear speed until I get better geared (I like the build, but I don't like Beastiary).

Yea, some of the pics haven't been updated in 2 weeks, but there has been updates throughout the post. Accuracy is okay. A bit more would be nice, but if you have Depth Perception, that should be enough until expensive upgrade with high + accuracy.

The only other expensive upgrade I can recommend is Belly (survival) or Elder (damage) 6L chest. Both expensive of course, but either will increase survival or damage a great deal.

What would you think about loreweave defense wise? I'll spec depth perception asp(must have missed it)
"
daiur wrote:
What would you think about loreweave defense wise? I'll spec depth perception asp(must have missed it)

Loreweave is way more offensive than defensive. Phys dmg, global crit, and ele dmg on body armor. The max resistance is okay, but since it doesn't give resistances and has low HP.. eh.

For damage:
Lorewave > Belly, by a lot.

For survival:
Belly > Loreweave, by a lot.

Elder fully depends on the rolls. Crit Elder with high HP and resists is ideal, with bonuses with other mods like INT, % life on kill, physical dmg taken as fire, etc.

Examples:
http://poe.trade/search/omoomenonobawo

If I was more invested in this league, I'd probably play around with one of these and try to maximize crit chance, HP, and resists. More resists on Elder chest = more damage on other slots.
hmm i'm planing to drop slayer acendency and take elementarist + carnage heart instead.

loss: 20% dmg, phys reflect imunity
win: 10% elepen, stronger herald, second golem(as i play mine with support gems, it actually has staying power) ele reflect immunity and relable shock.

dps increase in pob is huge, but we will see.

and for bestiarity legue, lossing culling strike is a bonus.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
hmm i'm planing to drop slayer acendency and take elementarist + carnage heart instead.

win: 10% elepen, stronger herald, second golem(as i play mine with support gems, it actually has staying power) ele reflect immunity and relable shock.

Cool! Let us know how it goes.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
tsunamikun wrote:

You may want to swap out DMG on Full Life for Maim or don't use Blood Rage. Since you can't overleech, you will rarely be on full HP. Losing DMG on Full Life is a ton of damage and Blood Rage is our main source of Frenzy charges. Weaving in Frenzy attacks is too much work for me.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:

You may want to swap out DMG on Full Life for Maim or don't use Blood Rage. Since you can't overleech, you will rarely be on full HP. Losing DMG on Full Life is a ton of damage and Blood Rage is our main source of Frenzy charges. Weaving in Frenzy attacks is too much work for me.

maim is the plan. or loosing vaal pact + taking master of the arena and using my shield with 1% lifereg. with this i completly negate the lifecost of bloodrage and dmg on full life should work agian.

edit:

just tested: my lifereg is enough to counteract bloodrage without vaalpact. lets see how survival is without VP

edit2: while it works, LL is too slow for dmg on full life -> maim it is.

edit3: played some t10-t15 maps: mostly easy, survivality is a little bit lower, some bosses were a pain. dmg however is better on bosses due to elepen. i will try red elder + guardians.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Mar 30, 2018, 1:37:41 PM
Is there any skill we can switch to for uber atziri? Maybe with a relatively cheap mainhand unique or something?
I don't know if this has been asked, but is there a tree that considers lvl90 to be done?

I guess i am asking which 10 nodes i can cut out of either of the two suggested trees.
i have just switch over from slayer to elementist kind of fun still need a https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inpulsa%27s_Broken_Heart and still not sure just how to run it =) but trying to go for trible might of the meek
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
Is there any skill we can switch to for uber atziri? Maybe with a relatively cheap mainhand unique or something?

SST is going to be the way to go with EF and Slower Projectiles. I haven't tried, but maybe regular Spectral throw for double dipping damage? To use any other skill, you'll need to change your gear set-up in someway like a bow in 2nd slot while losing bonuses from shield and passives, or a weapon with base damage and lose stats from Shaped weapon.

"
MBata wrote:
I don't know if this has been asked, but is there a tree that considers lvl90 to be done?

I guess i am asking which 10 nodes i can cut out of either of the two suggested trees.

Really depends on your budget and gear set-up. If your budget is low and you don't have much crit on gear, I'd skip Assassination, Heartseeker, and the 3 crit multi for 8 points. Aspect of the Lynx for another 4 points, and Precise Interception bypass (1 point) nets 3 more points.

"
Blockaden wrote:
i have just switch over from slayer to elementist kind of fun still need a https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inpulsa%27s_Broken_Heart and still not sure just how to run it =) but trying to go for trible might of the meek

Sell it and get something better. The AoE range is pretty low and low damage, so it just adds HP and damage after shock. Elder armor with crit chance, HP, and resists will offer a lot more damage. There are other unique armors that also add a lot more damage than Inpulsa's will, like Loreweave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info