[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

thx, i like the build so far its really good.

I've got this today as drop from the map. 5L Shield charge/WB huh
How are we about to go through the tree when leveling from the start? do I go down to duelist or go ranger/shadow route?

Nice guide!
"
streej wrote:

I've got this today as drop from the map. 5L Shield charge/WB huh

Nice!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Jolty92 wrote:
How are we about to go through the tree when leveling from the start? do I go down to duelist or go ranger/shadow route?

Nice guide!

Just go through here:

And work your way south first.
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 11, 2018, 2:17:46 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Jolty92 wrote:

Nice guide!

Just go through here:

And work your way south first.

Aight, thanks alot!
Updated budget build reccomendations:

Ewar's Mirage is a low-level, cheap unique that gives +1 chain. This is great for mapping. It can get up to 55% wed too, which is very nice. You can also use whirling blades with it, and the attack speed isn't horrible. Not the speed of a brightbeak by any means, but still worth mapping with and really cheap.

The Princess costs like 1alt-1alch and can go up to 30% extra cold damage. Great for budget single target.

Lioneye's Remorse Unique Shield can get up to ~1,700 armour on the shield with an amazing life roll. Very GG shield for being unique and pretty affordable.

Lioneye's vision chest provides us a 7l with pierce. Pierce is another MORE modifier for our projectiles. Remember, the shield itself cannot pierce, but the shards can. We mainly wear this for the 14% MORE damage modifier. A belly of the beast is also a good more defensive option. Ideally, you'd have an Elder chest with 1.5% crit.

Lightpoacher very affordable. I bought mine for 1c. Doing a quick league search shows them to be 1-2c. We prefer single socket ones so we can scale the spirit burst skill. Single socket lightpoachers tend to be the cheapest.

Stark's look to be about 10c in league right now. A rare helm is also good to help you get enough res/life/stats you might need. However, a starks is reallllllllly good and my preferred bossing helm.

As the league goes on, gloomfangs will be more and more affordable. I got a corrupted one in standard for 1c. I bought the +1 frenzy one for 1ex. Even the cheapest one you can find is great for mapping. +1 chain, great amount of mana regen, and extra damage per chain is really good for our clear.

Hrimsorrow and Hrimburn gloves are really GG for us. Converting our damage to 50% cold with one cheap item is very useful. These gloves actually have the potential to be BiS even in endgame. Ignite damage is nice if you can afford the Hrimburn. Adds a nice layer of DoT which helps clearing maps. However, I still prefer gripped gloves for endgame since we need life/res on the few items we can manage.

Going RT or Ele-Overload/Phys-to-Light is possible while leveling and just use a lioneyes, Belly, or rare life chest.

Looks like the fated version of magnate belt has some nice projectile damage/res on it, could be good as well if it's cheap. Belt of the deceiver another good option if you're playing with point blank.

Boots for res/life/stat you might need. If you don't need any res or stats, then dex is usable for a bit more accuracy.

Gearing example:
"

Spoiler

this is the gear im currently running its not GG or anything but I feel like I am really struggling with single target in red maps. I dont know if you have any recommendations on where I should be focusing to up my single target. I have a lioneyes chest which im currently working on getting 6L, which is why im running belly. And im leveling the gems i need for starkonja in my weapon swap to get that set up going but other than that I dont know where my biggest dps gains are going to come from.

any advice you have would be appreciated.
Last edited by Duallight on Mar 11, 2018, 10:11:46 PM
What's giving endurance charges for the immortal call?
"
Vexsanity wrote:
What's giving endurance charges for the immortal call?

Nothing. You just need it to defend against oneshots.

@topic

standing at t12 mapping right now. Still fluent progress through trash. bosses are okay. with StarKonja(Orb of Storms +Powercharge on crit+curse on hit+elemental weakness) and a single conversation dagger(didn't have any luck until now) i use for things like elder/izaro etc.

changed 4 link in hands to golem+protector+minion resistances to give the hard hitters something else to worry about.

uberlab is easy. If you're afraid of traps change vaal pact to the 20Strength/1% liefe reg node

right now trying to down elder on yellow, but still need a better dagger/sword for singletarget...

definitly a slow leaguestarter but it's getting there.

looking forward to bestcraft a good shield to 30% quality^^
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info