Bestiary Unique Items introduce Aspect Skills - Check out Farrul's Fur.

*runs off to claim "Mr_Bigglesworth" as my character name for next league*

Crap, someone beat me to it!
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Feb 23, 2018, 5:50:03 PM
Woot
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
This is very confusing but looks very fun.

So you gain max fcharge and pcharge once every 4 seconds just by using the cat's aura?

Looks like every ten seconds with the +2 to cat's stealth.

the buffs change every 4 seconds. making stealth last 2 seconds longer could mean that it overlaps with second buff instead of it being separate. so it's possible you have both buffs for a 2 second interval and you get charges every 8 seconds.
"
Katastruff wrote:
Will cat's aura makes us cough up fur balls?

O.o

No but we should get 9 lives in HC.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I don't understand it...but I love it!!!!
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
This is very confusing but looks very fun.

So you gain max fcharge and pcharge once every 4 seconds just by using the cat's aura?

Looks like every ten seconds with the +2 to cat's stealth.

the buffs change every 4 seconds. making stealth last 2 seconds longer could mean that it overlaps with second buff instead of it being separate. so it's possible you have both buffs for a 2 second interval and you get charges every 8 seconds.

That is quite possible.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Trickster not having to worry about charges at all seems to be rather convenient.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Look like this Cat's Stealth buff work like the "phasing" skill the mantis abyssal monster used. Can't beat him before he attack
More power-related bribery to play in the capture-and-torture-the-animals league.

Sickening.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
More power-related bribery to play in the capture-and-torture-the-animals league.

Sickening.

It is very interesting to me to see all your posts (and now your signature) complaining about this. I have worked with animals all my adult life (outreach/education, zookeeper, conservation work with release of endangered species) and this doesn't bother me one bit. I genuinely want to know what it is that bothers you so much.

Do you actually feel sorry for the pixels on the screen? Are you concerned that children will play the game and see this and think it is alright to torture animals? What is it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info