Summon dependent builds, will they be EXCLUDED from 3.2 due to Bestiary Capture Mechanics?

"
Shppy wrote:
It was explained that netted monsters can't be killed, you can net them and then deal damage without having to worry about killing them.

As long as the nets have 0 cast speed, then yeah, it wont be a problem.
However, the longer it is, the easier it will be for my specs to just all insta leap and crush em.

We will see, but ya it did cross my mind as well.
beasts in a net cannot die. try reading...

now you can delete this thread.
in ever league there are some build that are better than others, where is the problem here?

besides that you also adapt to the mechanics of a league, most summoners could do that (for example you could play a summoner with the 'speaker's wreath' unique helmet).
"
Lacceh wrote:

He knows that. No need to be rude to others on the forums. You have to get them to lower health to have better chances. Even full health mobs can be killed before you have a chance to net.
Will likely have to buy them or get alittle lucky with full health net capture on regular mobs.
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
"
Lacceh wrote:

He knows that. No need to be rude to others on the forums. You have to get them to lower health to have better chances. Even full health mobs can be killed before you have a chance to net.
Will likely have to buy them or get alittle lucky with full health net capture on regular mobs.

no.

if capture success were calculated instantly after throwing a net, then there'd be no point AT ALL in saying that they cannot die while in a net. they specifically state that you can throw a net AND attack afterwards. you fail simple logic. smh
I followed so many Abyss cracks, I discovered so many Abyss depths and I have never seen a Bubonic or a Shroud of Lightness drop.

Time for a change. Thats why:

"
pr13st wrote:
Nah fuck that, Imma golem specter/ totem the shit out of the atlas then buy poemons from plebs.

THIS, all day long!

Last edited by boindd on Feb 23, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
"
Lacceh wrote:
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
"
Lacceh wrote:

no.

if capture success were calculated instantly after throwing a net, then there'd be no point AT ALL in saying that they cannot die while in a net. they specifically state that you can throw a net AND attack afterwards. you fail simple logic. smh

Ok logical, show where it days that?
The op says trap mechanic can be tried, then life reduced, then tried again.
This implies if the trap rng fails, you can try again assuming your minions didnt kill the enraged mob.
There is no need to attack others on forums. Please try to be part of a good community rather than turn this into blizzard or league..
I have played spectre summoner in last 2 leagues and get Vorici to max. It takes longer, true, but you can do most of his missions with some skill and luck.
Censored.
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
Ok logical, show where it days that?

"How do I capture a Beast when I do so much damage that I just kill them instantly?
While a creature is in a net, it can not die, so if you're worried about killing it too quickly, throw a net first and attack second."
I mean it's only on the front page announcement... ppl should learn to read first before opening useless whine threads.

Beast cannot die while in a net, so throw net first and attack after. Which obviously means that capturing it isn't instantaneous, because it wouldn't make any sense then. Simple logic.
Good Topic! I hope GGG faced the problems for necroes and will go into more details how they will solve it, especially on non-boss enemies with lower hp.

The problem some people dont get here is really simple. Especially high end/high damage builds with spectres or other Minions with a large aggro range like solar guards/Sentinels/Kitavas etc. will struggle.
Why?yeah....really simple....minimum requirement for throwing a net will be, that it has to be still alive, right?
It cannot die in a net...we got it,
you can throw a net and attack afterwards...sure - but not on a dead body.

On many vorici mission i told my spectres not to attack certain enemies. They just showed me the middle finger :(. They dont even had bad conscience , after i ordered them into a corner to think about what they have done!

Yeah, maybe it is doable or GGG has already a solution. Otherwise it will be just like many vorici missions a big pain in the ass with absolute no fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info