Lab is still shit

Game has def been different since 2.4.

Even abyss trash has phasing now, 5 rooms to kill a lich. Wait for izaro, shaper and elder to talk and go immune while your power charges and dots wear off.

Im miner now, i love how the yellows in abyss are immune to damage, its like ggg thinks the flying things in act2 d3 were a good idea.

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Nubatack wrote:
gtfo with your white lvl 36 flasks pls

ROFL

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT

LEVEL 75

WHITE LEVEL 36 FLASKS

Also playing literally *the* lab smashing class.

I need to bleach my eyes.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flask
Here is the list of flasks. If you look at the stats, his instant lvl36 flask is almost as good as an instant lvl50 flask (it's worse than the 42 one, but do you roll lvl 42 flasks? i don't). The lvl42 flask has 3 uses while the lvl50 only two. While leveling you don't find many lvl 60 flasks which are arguably better than the 42 ones (3 uses and more life) so i can assume that OP didn't find one. It happens to me all the time.

I am in the same situation as OP a lot of times when leveling and i don't think i need to git gud. Sry.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Feb 23, 2018, 2:47:36 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Nubatack wrote:
gtfo with your white lvl 36 flasks pls

ROFL

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT

LEVEL 75

WHITE LEVEL 36 FLASKS

Here is the list of flasks. If you look at the stats, his instant lvl36 flask is almost as good as an instant lvl50 flask (it's worse than the 42 one, but do you roll lvl 42 flasks? i don't). The lvl42 flask has 3 uses while the lvl50 only two. While leveling you don't find many lvl 60 flasks which are arguably better than the 42 ones (3 uses and more life) so i can assume that OP didn't find one. It happens to me all the time.

I am in the same situation as OP a lot of times when leveling and i don't think i need to git gud. Sry.

you cant be serious defending this shit :D He is 75, can use ANY flask - like divine, which is ~970 instant. Should one not prepare a bit before doing lab? Of course not, right? Lets just make everything do 0 dmg and fuck flasks
Some of you are beyond redemption when playing this game it's unreal.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 23, 2018, 3:13:21 AM
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

ROFL

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT

LEVEL 75

WHITE LEVEL 36 FLASKS

you cant be serious defending this shit :D He is 75, can use ANY flask - like divine, which is ~970 instant. Should one not prepare a bit before doing lab? Of course not, right? Lets just make everything do 0 dmg and fuck flasks

Ofcourse people should prepare before entering the lab. People like you should prepare by buying rolled flasks since they feel it's not easy enough to do it otherwise and people like me need to mentally prepare for the jump&run mario content that i feel has no place in this game.

If you want to make everything deal 0 dmg then good for you! Make a feedback thread and hope for the best. No one said something similar in this thread though. Stop projecting.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Ive seen a lot but im seriously surprised how high is the contrast between junk build/gear and expectations

Hint to the OP: traps dealing proportional dame are HELPING you in this case because your health pool is terribad so you die in 3 hits instead of one

Have you killed kitava with this char and how many /deaths your char has?

Because it is literally one of the worst builds that ive ever seen. You.can improve it but starting with complaints is not the way to do it

Ps. Lol flasks.. garbo life flasks but the diamond is ofc there.. nice priorities
All the discussion about his flasks is really irrelevant to the OP. In the OP he complained that labyrinth was shitty content to play in this game. Just because his character isn't polished to your liking it doesn't in anyway negate the fact that labyrinth is shitty no-fun content to play for many people.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Willemoesium wrote:
I just started up in abyss. Its a really fun league, but now that i reached the lab, i just dont wanna play anymore. It is the worst content ever created. Please remove the traps that scale off of your life, which makes no sense. Lab is shit

oh so I see you have discovered the worst part of the game...

have fun...
I dont see any any key!
"
Turtledove wrote:
All the discussion about his flasks is really irrelevant to the OP. In the OP he complained that labyrinth was shitty content to play in this game. Just because his character isn't polished to your liking it doesn't in anyway negate the fact that labyrinth is shitty no-fun content to play for many people.
The problem is that of course the lab seems shitty with a crappy build. The whole game feels shitty with crappy builds. So his bad experiences appear to be self inflicted.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Turtledove wrote:

I don't know how to use flasks, skills and items.
Hillock is too hard.
Act 1 is still shit /s

He could also say: "I have no idea what im doing, can't even complete merci lab while playing asc. designed to deal with lab so lab is shit".

You may not like lab but it doesn't mean lab is bad. It's impossible to create a game with content that is liked by everybody. For me acts are shit part of the game but im not trying to remove them. I accept fact that they are important part of game even if it is possible to implent additional option to progress character.
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Feb 23, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info