Lab is still shit

I just started up in abyss. Its a really fun league, but now that i reached the lab, i just dont wanna play anymore. It is the worst content ever created. Please remove the traps that scale off of your life, which makes no sense. Lab is shit
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2018, 1:09:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
gtfo with your white lvl 36 flasks pls
"
Nubatack wrote:
gtfo with your white lvl 36 flasks pls

ROFL

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT

LEVEL 75

WHITE LEVEL 36 FLASKS

Also playing literally *the* lab smashing class.

I need to bleach my eyes.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Willemoesium wrote:
I just started up in abyss. Its a really fun league, but now that i reached the lab, i just dont wanna play anymore. It is the worst content ever created. Please remove the traps that scale off of your life, which makes no sense. Lab is shit

So, join the one percent of players getting to level 90 without any ascendency class at all, and avoid the content you don't like.
Step one: make a character with:

3,8k life

molten strike combined with faster attacks and multistrike (wat) resulting in ~8k initial hit dps and 2,5k magma orb damage (1 wildifre jewel)

White flasks

determination for low amount of armour

Step two: use whirling blades as movement skill

Step three: complain about lab

Step four: ?

Step five: profit

edit: 22k dps with her embrace, such a nice buff when in lab :o

Last edited by karoollll2534 on Feb 22, 2018, 5:54:59 PM
"
Willemoesium wrote:

I definitely agree with the lab-is-shit opinion. One can usually avoid most of the not-fun trap gauntlets in the first two labyrinths. The trap gauntlets there usually lead to things like silver keys or silver chests. Not worth the tedium of the trap gauntlet. In merciless lab and uber lab the trap gauntlets are still required content. To minimize the chance of having to repeat the loathsome lab content in these last two labs, watch the daily lab site, http://www.poelab.com/. It will usually indicate when the better days are there in the comment section. (Frequently two-handed mace Izaro with no essences) The dark shrines are usually also worth picking up in the last two labs, making Izaro less likely to make you repeat the horrible content. And try not to leave Izaro buffed from the first two Izaro encounters. See zSavage's Brief Guide on how to Kill Izaro

I usually consider the above kind of stuff to be not-fun cheating, since a big part of the fun is learning the boss fights on my own. But, the loathsome labyrinth needs to be avoided as much as possible in order to keep PoE a fun game worth playing for many people.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Willemoesium wrote:

I definitely agree with the lab-is-shit opinion. One can usually avoid most of the not-fun trap gauntlets in the first two labyrinths. The trap gauntlets there usually lead to things like silver keys or silver chests. Not worth the tedium of the trap gauntlet. In merciless lab and uber lab the trap gauntlets are still required content. To minimize the chance of having to repeat the loathsome lab content in these last two labs, watch the daily lab site, http://www.poelab.com/. It will usually indicate when the better days are there in the comment section. (Frequently two-handed mace Izaro with no essences) The dark shrines are usually also worth picking up in the last two labs, making Izaro less likely to make you repeat the horrible content. And try not to leave Izaro buffed from the first two Izaro encounters. See zSavage's Brief Guide on how to Kill Izaro

I usually consider the above kind of stuff to be not-fun cheating, since a big part of the fun is learning the boss fights on my own. But, the loathsome labyrinth needs to be avoided as much as possible in order to keep PoE a fun game worth playing for many people.

Okay, I get you like to recruit people for your thread and shit, but come on man...

Guy has a white fucking level 36 flask at Level 75. He could be crying about clearing a Yellow tier map for all we know. I'm sorry but there's frustration with the Lab, and then there's being an uninformed vegetable. You don't need me to tell you which one I'm leaning towards.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Willemoesium wrote:

Okay, I get you like to recruit people for your thread and shit, but come on man...

Guy has a white fucking level 36 flask at Level 75. He could be crying about clearing a Yellow tier map for all we know. I'm sorry but there's frustration with the Lab, and then there's being an uninformed vegetable. You don't need me to tell you which one I'm leaning towards.

I'm not trying to recruit anyone for anything. I was just trying to help Willemoesium to better get through the content that he doesn't enjoy so that he can enjoy the rest of the game. I didn't look at his characters because he didn't give any indication that he was finding the content difficult. Only that the lab content was shit. Actually I did consider looking to see which of the four labyrinths he was talking about but decided that it didn't really matter for my response.

edit: I looked at his abyss league character and it appears that he's done with the first two labs. So he was probably running merciless lab. Regarding your assertion above. He does have a blue level 36 flask and a white hallowed life flask and his character is level 75. What does that supposed to mean? That he would enjoy playing labyrinth if he had bothered with better flasks? If that's it then I think you're mistaken.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Feb 22, 2018, 10:07:03 PM
U are not supposed to tank the traps, is more like you being dumb than the content being shit. Lab is easy pz if you know what you are doing. Tips: don't get impatient and calculate your movements.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Feb 22, 2018, 10:31:31 PM
His fucking flask dude the fuck man
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info