New Divination Cards

Thats a lot of breach cards. Looks like were losing Zana bench breach to the great cycle. The raw currency drops alone that comes from breaches is absurd. I will surely miss it as a bench mod as theres nothing similar to it in the game.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Feb 21, 2018, 11:17:25 PM
well. if GGG remove breach from zana
"Global 820:
Somerandomplayer: LF zana daily
@From Otherplayers: Who's Zana"
I've never killed Shaper or even tried a T16 map and yet some how I have a Starforge! How is that possible? Oh yeah, I bought it.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
NOT a fan of many of these cards.

Starforge for example is only dropped by one encounter and should remain there. It gives you reason to work towards and complete specific content. The second you start adding alternate methods for acquiring these items you reduce their value and ultimately water down the reasons behind completing any content that isn't the most efficient possible.

Why complete the atlas and fight the shaper if you can just farm some random side zone to get the same gear?

But div cards are all area-specific, so it is still possible they clock the starforge card to tier 16 maps or even to shaper's realm only
Last edited by feike on Feb 21, 2018, 11:42:56 PM
"
With Forbidden Power's and Balefire's flavor text <…>

Forbidden Power and Balefire! Sorry.

"
So I want to know the % of Div cards the start with "The"

By v3.1.3,
for cards currently dropping — about 64.4%,
for cards that ever dropped — about 64.0%,
and including not implemented cards presented in BaseItemTypes.dat — about 63.9%.
That's assuming that somebody ever dropped Lost Worlds.
Sorry for not bothering about repetends.

Also,
is it carrot in deceiver's hand?
Oh, for cards that are in game plus these nine it would be 64.(64)%.
Hypetrain is hyped! <3

Edit:
"
Karamzin wrote:
Also,
is it carrot in deceiver's hand?

No, it´s not. More like a Dagger or Sword.
Yet, a Carrot would be hilariously, disturbingly cute. XD
Die Erdkrümmung ist schuld!

7 Years to Level 90! *Joy*
02.02.2013 ~ 24.05.2020
Last edited by Chrysantheme on Feb 22, 2018, 12:03:01 AM
If they remove Zana Breach Mod maybe next they can do something about the absurd manditory sexant abuse. What was the point of the War for the Atlas Expansion if you continue to reward a meta of blocking up 1 map and just farming it nonstop for 2 months.

And ya I know, "you dont have to do it", no, but those people, the 1% control all the market for the regular people who just want to play the game. When people have 10 mirrors in the 1st 3 weeks of a league its not good for anyone.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
If they remove Zana Breach Mod maybe next they can do something about the absurd manditory sexant abuse. What was the point of the War for the Atlas Expansion if you continue to reward a meta of blocking up 1 map and just farming it nonstop for 2 months.

And ya I know, "you dont have to do it", no, but those people, the 1% control all the market for the regular people who just want to play the game. When people have 10 mirrors in the 1st 3 weeks of a league its not good for anyone.

"the 1% control all the market" Explain to me how this is different from real life? news flash, you are getting a life lesson here, i suggest you learn from it
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

"the 1% control all the market" Explain to me how this is different from real life? news flash, you are getting a life lesson here, i suggest you learn from it

He won't learn from it lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info