Whats the point of changing ascenday but still forcing lab?

Here is a quick bandaid - you walk into lab, the first room, of every tier is argus. you beat argus, he has the ascendancy plaque beside him, you choose it, then you go forward to the rest of treasure if you want.

Killing a boss is fight, running through that trap house isnt, that place is not fun, that entire game mode is counter to why i play an action game and for people who want to farm lab for whatever godforsaken reason, can still do that.

I see these ascendancy changes and i just decide i am not going to see most of it or even try because i refuse to force myself to attempt uberlab more than once per league... not per character, per league.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2018, 8:25:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
whats the point from your post
tl;dr: I don't like thing, therefore thing is objectively bad.
Lab gives the largest strength increase for time spent in the game. Even if you go slowly all 4 are really only about a half hour. Boo hoo
I like Lab as it is.

Just so you Lab haters know that there is other side also.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
deserttfoxx wrote:

I see these ascendancy changes and i just decide i am not going to see most of it or even try because i refuse to force myself to attempt uberlab more than once per league... not per character, per league.

Well, too bad for you then.

They should add 2 more points to uber lab and put it behind completing EVERYTHING IN THE LAB SOLO UNDER 10 MINUTES AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
Wait. So your logic is 'I don't like doing this thing despite the current reward, so there's no point in GGG making that reward better'?

...That's not even logic. That's borderline irrational, because it comes with the connotation of 'no matter HOW GOOD GGG MAKE THE REWARD I WILL NEVER DO IT'. In which case, why do you care about that reward in the first place?

Maybe you should have thought this one through a bit more before posting it publicly.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Yeah, whilst they're at it they should give us a skip all act option for those that can't beat Kitava in hardcore.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
I couldn’t disagree more with the OP. Lab is awesome and like was already said the power gain you get from completing it is huge hence it shouldn’t be a walk in the park. If you got ascendency points from running a T5 map aside from being incredibly boring would also be incredibly lazy game design. Lab is awesome only thing that needs to be changed is evasion and dodge with traps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info