Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

"
DAT juggernaut.
Are you kidding me? That is way to much defense for one ascendancy. And giving him that much accuracy that also scales with strength and crits and damage .... I see a new cookie cutter first char.

Well Juggernaut is supposed to be the tank of tanks, so all those defenses make sense to me. However, I agree with the accuracy, damage, and crit mechanics... seems a bit too much for an ascendancy that's meant to be a wall of health and armor. But I'm not going to complain. These changes are still welcome
"
DAT juggernaut.
Are you kidding me? That is way to much defense for one ascendancy. And giving him that much accuracy that also scales with strength and crits and damage .... I see a new cookie cutter first char.

Do you even think before you speak ?

By your reasoning everybody can say the same for every ascendancy out there.
Does someone forces you not to play Jugg? Are you under threat with a gun on you head ,forcing you not to play the Jugg? Is there a prize of money at the end of the day for best DPS or best defence ? Are you competing with someone in this game? Is there a ladder of which ascendancy gets the best defense and Jugg will win cause it's broken?

People, wake up and go get a breath of fresh air, it's just a free game , the point of games is to have fun ...
Why waste nerves and torment your soul and waste time calculating whoever has best defence or clear speed or whatever... Just choose whatever class and playstiles you like, choose what gives you more satisfaction, that's the purpose of this game and all games, especially Poe with milion classes and whatever!!!! So what if a class is king of DPS and other of defence...that's the point. Everybody acts like GGG should make every class identical and also give us a few mirrors at the start of a league.

For real now, some thing u just can't stand for anymore, the levels of cinism is too much sometimes.
Last edited by arkolyno on Feb 27, 2018, 5:05:35 PM
On the elementalist, are 7 and 8 switched? This seems like a typo.
"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU CAME TO THE VAMPIRE'S MASQUERADE BALL DRESSED AS A VAMPIRE."
"NOT JUST A VAMPIRE... A *CHEESY* VAMPIRE."
"
arkolyno wrote:
"
DAT juggernaut.

Do you even think before you speak ?

By your reasoning everybody can say the same for every ascendancy out there.
Does someone forces you not to play Jugg? Are you under threat with a gun on you head ,forcing you not to play the Jugg? Is there a prize of money at the end of the day for best DPS or best defence ? Are you competing with someone in this game? Is there a ladder of which ascendancy gets the best defense and Jugg will win cause it's broken?

People, wake up and go get a breath of fresh air, it's just a free game , the point of games is to have fun ...
Why waste nerves and torment your soul and water time calculating whoever has best defence or clear speed or whatever... Just choose whatever class and playstiles you like, do what give you more satisfaction, that's the purpose of this game and all games, especially Poe with milion classes and whatever!!!! So what if a class is king of DPS and other of defence...that's the point. Everybody acts like GGG should make every class identical and also give us a few mirrors at the start of a league.

For real now, some thing u just can't stand for anymore, the levels of cinism is too much sometimes.

Did you ever stop to consider that calculating who has the best defense/offense in games IS how some people have fun? All Jux was saying was that they saw potential for the Jugg to be a super powerful ascendancy. No need to attack them like that
Crunchy Food?
Russell Crow?
Jauternug?

I love it.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
hmm i kinda knew it that they would modify jugg heavily but didn't expect to remove fortify from the unyielding node to solely rely on endurance charges mechanics
too early to say if it is a nerf or not i think
"
Sagex01 wrote:
No offense but the numbering could have had a bit more logic into it not so randomly thrown. Also I think there is a mistake on the elementalist one..

Thank you kindly. Well done guys!
jugg : +1.5% damage from hit is regenerated ? is it good ? compared to leech?
Am I right, that Remarko, Sun's light's "Unaffected by Ignite" does not interact with RF in any manner?
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
hmm i kinda knew it that they would modify jugg heavily but didn't expect to remove fortify from the unyielding node to solely rely on endurance charges mechanics
too early to say if it is a nerf or not i think

Big buff. They removed the reliance on fortify, as previous nodes gave you bonuses when you had fortify, instead of giving you fortify itself.

The 30% inc damage is nothing, and it has been more than made up for.

Instead of 1.5% of max life regenerated per second while you have fortify, you have 2% life regen.

Instead of 25% increased effect of fortify, you have 5% reduced damage taken.

And those last two are both in the Unbreakable node, which is an amazing node.

It's clearly a big buff :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info