Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

Hierophant huh
Holy Jesus God Christ I never dreamed Hiero could get this good
This is a much better reveal than the first 2 ascendancies.

Loving the changes to Hierophant, kindda wish there was an uber-uber lab and uber-uber-uber lab, I just want all them points.

Also question, for Assassin, Opportunistic, what's the range on nearby ennemies and if you have none in range does it still work or it's really specifically for bosses with no adds?
Can't wait for MORE :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
since when are youtube videos considered a dev manifesto...

And not posted by a developer
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Feb 20, 2018, 8:43:14 PM
Alright, those are all very solid. Guardian keeps his niche, while assassin and hiero are revived to, potentially, being good again ;d.

Thanks for the reveals, GGG, time to theorycraft :D
I have always found Sanctuary of Thought kinda odd, just because it is sitting behind something that seems like MoM then it gives you ES, kinda working against eatchother. Regardless, the revamp looks interesting to mess around with for sure.

Since creating a unique feel for ascendencies is a priority, I can't wait to see Deadeye. Hope it is more than just "She has a bow" for the class based on having a bow.
very nice to see that my favourite assassin became stronger than before
"
ampdecay wrote:
since when are youtube videos considered a dev manifesto...

And not posted by a developer

No, posted by the CM, which is standard practice in a lot of game companies. Do you need to be told that Chris worked on this as well? Fine. Chris worked on this as well. Until quite late last night. So ease off there, old feller.

This probably could have gone into today's news but it really doesn't matter that it's here. What matters is it's here.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 20, 2018, 8:50:35 PM
I'm still waiting for Necro changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info