You cannot control the storm, but you can utilise it.

another 1silver prophecy :(
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
then again, it might give power

but it doesnt give flavour

i'd love to see such fated version

Spoiler

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Maybe if they get rid of the dangling participle...even then, no thanks.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I don't get the "cannot control it" part. Seems like a pretty dependable weapon.
8 alc shard item POGGERS

Last edited by Icoblablubb on Feb 19, 2018, 7:42:28 PM
as much as i dislike streamers but they're great in showing interactions others don't see.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
8 alc shard item POGGERS

just like any other new fated unique item GGG is trolling us
cant use shaper statstick offhand + heges era is 1 chaos vendor tier garbage = why bother adding another crit staff to the game at all?

Just complete waste of everyones time, the dev time, the players time, youre just adding shit to the game thats completely pointless because your games balance is in the gutter thanks to no one over there even attempting to care about what theyre adding and the knock on effects of it.

I have mixed feelings about this one. On the one hand we will get not one, but two attack staves in bestiary which is awesome imo, on the other hand, this goes doesn't seem like a fated unique at all. It's more like the breach item upgrades.
Fated uniques so far always only added one or two mods and maybe changed an existing one. You could somewhat predict the outcome of the process by having a well-rolled base.
This one however loses all mods except for "cannot be shocked while chilled" and crit chance. Imo it's not a fated unique, it's an entirely new one.

Do I like the item? Yes, it looks really fun to build around. Do I think it was introduced the right way? No. It should've been an entirely different new item. In my opinion at least.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
gated behind a t9 boss
1.15 attack speed
low damage for a twohanded weapon
damage conversion to 2 different elements

the game suffers from a massive bloat of useless unique items and GGG wasted time for this junk? and ascendancy reworks are still not finished?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info