Check out the new fated unique for The Malevolent Witch Prophecy.

Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 2:34:41 AM
looks nice, the level gap between first and second version seem a bit big imho

thanks for listening to us Wanting more fated uniques

they are really great
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 18, 2018, 10:20:15 PM
oh nice!

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

I guess its fine since you need to kill the 'map version' of Doedre.
Last edited by Mezion on Feb 18, 2018, 10:23:18 PM
Some extra chaos and another downside in addition to the reduced cast speed... This will be great for all the staff spellcasters!

All 3 of them.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Mezion wrote:
oh nice!

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

I guess its fine since you need to kill the 'map version' of Doedre.
well nothing kept them from making it First Doedre, or second Doedre... or 3rd Doedre hahaha
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 18, 2018, 10:28:03 PM
cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
then again, it might give power

but it doesnt give flavour

i'd love to see such fated version

Spoiler

Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 18, 2018, 11:05:36 PM
Guessing by the lack of replies everyone feels the same way, meh...

I dont understand how adding a little splash of chaos damage warrants +50 to mana cost of skill, why cant you increase the spell damage to bring them on par or pass Repentance Gloves. I like the idea of "buffing" these particular gloves but thats not a buff, its a lateral move at best.

Like 0.4% of people are going to bother with these new gloves for less spell damage, minus cast speed, and 50 more mana per cast.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 18, 2018, 11:08:02 PM
pretty shitty gloves. lv64 req, bottom of the barrel use.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Last edited by XeroSlayer on Feb 18, 2018, 11:17:27 PM
Hype

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info