Check out the new fated unique for The Malevolent Witch Prophecy.

I never was able to test if "increased mana cost" works on "vaal rigtheous fire",
its a spell you cast it, it uses lifEs as manacost.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Am I right in thinking that Poet's Pen bypasses mana cost and cast speed? Because these could be tailor-made for Poet's Pen if I'm right in thinking that.
I agree, traps are too cheap :^)
Oblivious
Malevolent Dual Apep Dark Pact Trapper Kitava's Thirst quad auto-curser new meta?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Lachdanan wrote:
I never was able to test if "increased mana cost" works on "vaal rigtheous fire",
its a spell you cast it, it uses lifEs as manacost.

it doesn't use life/es as a manacost, removal of life/es is a function of the skill. Just like Dark Pact.

All Vaal skills have a 0 manacost, though I assume these gloves would actually make it 50.
"
gkathellar wrote:
Am I right in thinking that Poet's Pen bypasses mana cost and cast speed? Because these could be tailor-made for Poet's Pen if I'm right in thinking that.

PP bypasses cast speed because it works off cooldowns (250ms) and your attack speed.

The mana cost would only be bypassed if you use default attack. Most people use it with Frenzy (free charges, who can say no to that) and it would then have +50 mana cost making it somewhat hard to sustain at the 4aps you want to build on.
"
Shppy wrote:
Hot diggity daffodil that's neat. Considering I've used Deodre's in mapping with some poet's pen builds, that looks interesting to me (could use default attack where the cost doesn't matter).

*edit: it occurs to me that Abberath's wouldn't care about that inc cost or reduced cast speed, so there's another sexy option.

hrmm +50 mana cost.

They are meant to be used with things like the Kitava helmet for autocasting
"
Mythabril wrote:
Malevolent Dual Apep Dark Pact Trapper Kitava's Thirst quad auto-curser new meta?

I played dual Apep Dark Pact Necro last season for some time and it was super fun. Used Tenure for the build, am quiet happy to see the upgrade to Malevolence with that juicy +Chaos Damage.

If Necro rework is fine, I may roll a DP-Necro again.
shaper/elder gloves exist. Looks like vendor tier garbage to me.
Another incentive for me to create a Kitava's Thirst spell-puker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info