Its Monday in NZ!

I'll go one further and say that even those don't matter all that much. It's not like they're going to completely change them.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll go one further and say that even those don't matter all that much. It's not like they're going to completely change them.

Honestly, I’m cool with that if that is the case. They just need to lay it out already.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Great to know they still have a minimum of respect for somebody that has been supporting them and lot and since the very beginning, because you know, its just a simple answer that im asking,like 1 sentence, not a full patchnote

You almost make it sound like you're a special snowflake, and that the respect towards you should be greater than towards other.

Almost.

I wonder how many players have supported the game as much and as long as you have. Can GGG cater to all their needs and wishes?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Feb 19, 2018, 2:47:34 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Berserker changes are pretty significant already, and they didn't completely change it, so...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info