Can something be done about trading

The Trade Board on Xbox is the worst trading system I have ever seen in any RPG where you NEED to buy things from other players in order to advance to high tier end game activities.

I can understand why it's not a priority, most players probably are done with the game after or shortly after finishing all the acts. Alot of others just create new characters instead of grinding the harder parts of the game.

But for us Grinders, we are left at the mercy of this piss poor attempt of a trading system.

It is true that Trolling/Griefing other people online is now more rampart than ever. It's one of the biggest problems of MMORPG games. This game, even if it's not classed as one of those games, is still depended on the trading system for end game players.

You are enabling these TROLLS to take full advantage of the real gamers trying to play your game. They buy cheap and sell for... well for nothing most the time. They just don't answer or reject. Even when you pay the asking price...

OFFER REJECTED! Do you know how many times I have seen this on my screen when I am offering more than a fair price for an item? I can't remember it's been too many times. I would go into how you could make this more fair for us GGG. But I would just be repeating earlier posts on your forums more than 100 times over...
"
FlukeyLuke72 wrote:
The Trade Board on Xbox is the worst trading system I have ever seen in any RPG where you NEED to buy things from other players in order to advance to high tier end game activities.

Can you be any more wrong? You know SSF (solo self found) is a thing, right? You didn't know that, did you? No. You didn't.

It appears that Xbox Poe players will have to do a bit more of ehhh, playing the game, unlike the PC players. Farm your own gear AKA play the game. You can always go to poe on PC which has everything you whiners are asking for. Enjoy!
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Mar 3, 2018, 3:34:34 AM
Oh so you have completed every map in your atlas and killed every boss is SSF? I highly doubt it...
"
FlukeyLuke72 wrote:
Oh so you have completed every map in your atlas and killed every boss is SSF? I highly doubt it...

you wrote that youre a "grinder" so why dont you sell the items you got "grinding" for the same price everyone else does and buy your shit that way? everything is more expensiveincluding the stuff you drop so where is the problem? and for your information it is 100% possible to finish the entire game SSF
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
"
bimbobaggings wrote:
you wrote that youre a "grinder" so why dont you sell the items you got "grinding" for the same price everyone else does and buy your shit that way? everything is more expensiveincluding the stuff you drop so where is the problem? and for your information it is 100% possible to finish the entire game SSF

All those crazy prices don't sell. I sell my stuff for what they are worth.

This is the feedback section of the forums. Stop trolling feedback posts. I doubt you finished the entire game in SSF. Stop telling me what you "know"...

EDIT. To add to my original post, nothing to do with the replies. This is a gaming community. I try to help out fellow gamers in this game comunity, and others equal as much as I can. In return i do eventually get the same kind gestures in return. I do have alot of time on my hands, and do wade through the silly prices on the particular items I need to by until I eventually find another friendly gamer that gives it to me for what it's really worth.

Nobody should have to shuffle through those overpriced items to eventually get what they need for what it's worth. It's just common courtesy.
Last edited by FlukeyLuke72 on Mar 3, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
"
FlukeyLuke72 wrote:

This is the feedback section of the forums. Stop trolling feedback posts. I doubt you finished the entire game in SSF. Stop telling me what you "know"...

So because people disagree with you, what they say isn't feedback as well, but it is trolling?
lmfao.

news flash, not everyone whines about the trading and availability of items on the xbox version. what those people say is also feedback :)
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Mar 4, 2018, 5:37:05 AM
Disclaimer: I have only used one build so far and that does does affect my perspective. My personnel experience is that once I adjusted my expectations on what trade brings to my game (which is that I can usually afford the "use until you get end gear" stuff but not the end gear stuff), the big shapers of my POE experience have become the current Death Penalty and the drop rate of maps. The Death Penalty is a drag on my play because I never seem to be able to leave levelling mode - even when I decide to quit levelling, I will eventually get enough experience on the bar to flip me back. And while I will happily buy maps to fill in my Atlas at the lower tiers, eventually as I advance through the tiers the map prices become distasteful - not necessarily unreasonable for the times, but it just feels wrong to spend more on a map than I spent on my weapon. And this herding the Elder around just drains my map pool to the point that I feel like I cannot use a map now that I might need later. As for trading, it's an issue until I latch on to a belly, then I'm good for another league - touch wood that none of my other targeted gear becomes popular.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info