Onslaught gem's description is wrong or gem is broken

Supported Skills have (25-44)% chance to grant Onslaught for 8 seconds on
dealing a Killing Blow

Nowhere its mentioned that you have to kill, only your skill

Only says that the supported skill has to kill in order to grant Onslaught

yet it doesnt grant you onslaught if you kill with a totem or trap, but they are still your skills

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 18, 2018, 8:21:54 AM
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2018, 7:40:22 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Why don't you specify the conditions that you conduct this trial under? You expect us to guess what you're doing? Seriously... it seems like you gain some type of emotional boost by having to explain something. Giving us nothing to work with and then being able to play the "well... if I HAVE to explain EVERYTHING!" Dude. You could have at least told us what skill you were supporting.

You don't deal the Killing Blow with a totem or a trap. It does. So if anything, it gains Onslaught... not you.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 18, 2018, 8:25:02 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You don't deal the Killing Blow with a totem or a trap. It does. So if anything, it gains Onslaught... not you.

Yep. Same as every other on-kill bonus in the game, the Trap/Totem/Mine gets the benefit (with the usual disclaimer of 'unless explicitly stated otherwise', such as Chieftain ECharge generation).
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 18, 2018, 8:28:18 AM
In your defense, this is one of the more confusing issues they have in the game. They misuse the pronoun "you" in an expression that could have two different interpretations of who "you" refers to. You (meaning the player) should learn over time what "you" they mean.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
In your defense, this is one of the more confusing issues they have in the game. They misuse the pronoun "you" in an expression that could have two different interpretations of who "you" refers to. You (meaning the player) should learn over time what "you" they mean.
My point being, all other gems imply " you" or clearly state totem not supported like

but onslaught doesnt mention either

Its says the skill "GRANT" onslaught on killing

Not "skill gain" or killer gain
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 18, 2018, 8:34:14 AM
Frenchsplaining the devs.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Yep. Same as every other on-kill bonus in the game, the Trap/Totem/Mine gets the benefit (with the usual disclaimer of 'unless explicitly stated otherwise', such as Chieftain ECharge generation).

And here's my gripe with Chieftain. Haven't played a Totem Chieftain yet, but when I read the Ramako, Sun's Light trait, then it says that totems will gain Endurance charges. Yet, totems cannot gain charges since they have a charge limit of 0. Can you elaborate on this? Like I said, I haven't tested it myself, but it intrigues me.
They do gain endu, there is an hidden mod that enables them to get maximum 3 endu charges... which imho should be stated and not limited to endurance charges
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 18, 2018, 8:49:45 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Frenchsplaining the devs.

I've looked on the internets and this word doesnt exist and even if i try to understand what it means, whats with the french? im not french lol
Most of us think you are. At some point that became "common knowledge", even if false.

It's become popular of late to replace the "ex" in explain with some other prefix, denoting the gender or other identity of the person doing the explaining. Mansplaining is even recognized by spellcheckers. It refers to men trying to explain things to women in a demeaning way.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
im not french lol

really? it seemed to me you were! Maybe it was some other poster then lol.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info