F5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

What is "your class" btw ?
"
sofocle10000 wrote:

Don't listen to the T-Rex when she's mean - it simple missed a meal and dishes out on everyone else ^^. There are a few of us Juggernauts patiently waiting the "buffs".

PS: Nice RFnauts you got there. Is the new RotP so "dogshit" tier, as I_NO would put it, or it's still at least decent?

I was just messing with her; definitely knew what she meant but always fun to abuse that particular gif.

As for the juggernaut build, thanks. One of my own brew that I've worked on over time. I only do one build per league so I don't have the luxury of making tons of builds to do different things; this one is able to do just about everything (though I'm worried about doing Uber Shaper/Elder....I have my doubts). Admittedly it is not a budget build in its final stage but since I only play one build/league, who cares.

I'm mixed on new RotP. The added life is a bonus if you can recover the lost maximum resistance. I personally went a different direction entirely this league with the new shaper/elder mods...

Certainly worth the trade on my build.
Last edited by Nubatron on Feb 21, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
MORE F5'ING HUMANS
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
WTF? 9 pages of posts for another lame I_No thread.... argh!!!... damn it!!!... I just posted too (face palm)...
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We're posting three Ascendancy Classes in today's news - Assassin, Guardian and Hierophant. This will likely be posted relatively late in our work day - for reference, it's 8.50am in New Zealand right now and I would expect to see it some time this afternoon.

So how's your negotiations with Hasbro coming along so you can be a subsidiary of them and be 100% in the Nerf family of entertainment? I hope you get a 100 million to fund PoE II: Revenge of the Nerfs.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We're posting three Ascendancy Classes in today's news - Assassin, Guardian and Hierophant. This will likely be posted relatively late in our work day - for reference, it's 8.50am in New Zealand right now and I would expect to see it some time this afternoon.

So how's your negotiations with Hasbro coming along so you can be a subsidiary of them and be 100% in the Nerf family of entertainment? I hope you get a 100 million to fund PoE II: Revenge of the Nerfs.

Wouldn't that be Revenge of the Buffs, then?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info