F5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Just to check our... Thanks Bex ! <3
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We're posting three Ascendancy Classes in today's news - Assassin, Guardian and Hierophant. This will likely be posted relatively late in our work day - for reference, it's 8.50am in New Zealand right now and I would expect to see it some time this afternoon.

wtb [time]8.50am[/time] that then converts it into w/E timezone the reader is in... plz?! :(
IGN: Keyneeeight
"
Keynee wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We're posting three Ascendancy Classes in today's news - Assassin, Guardian and Hierophant. This will likely be posted relatively late in our work day - for reference, it's 8.50am in New Zealand right now and I would expect to see it some time this afternoon.

wtb [time]8.50am[/time] that then converts it into w/E timezone the reader is in... plz?! :(
Or you know... set a NZ clock on your computer...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Everything gets nerfed you should know this by now..
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPlQpGeTbIE
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
So, Assassin gets boosted, Guardian gets gutted and Hierophant stays about the same. Inquisitor will go in the another set in the "gutted" category.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
WANAN OCCULTIST
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
12.14pm here now, can't wait!
Cant wait!!
Bex, I just wanted to let you know that everybody in my office is waiting for the ascendancies changes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info