Since CuteDog doesn't like Bestiary, lets make 3.3 "Clear speed league"

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Who tha fuck cares with streamers and youtubers

When I want watch twitch I turn on some decent streamers like ziz, nugi, raizqt. =)

It's almost as if people don't think about what they're typing. Or reread it before posting. Three sentences and it's already contradicting itself. LOL.

I got the ironic part of thread. But I AM saying I dont give a fuck to this dog streamer. He is just a bad player anyway. Tell him to go away and never come back :)

No. You really didn't. This thread hurts my head and I don't think it's getting any better. I'm outs.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"

No. You really didn't. This thread hurts my head and I don't think it's getting any better. I'm outs.

yes too much things to read honestly, I know I liked 3.2 and I dont like cutedog. Got it? Im out!

next!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Wasn't Breach the clear speed league?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Feb 16, 2018, 6:09:54 PM
"

Maaan, he could be a crab irl, stop torturing him.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 16, 2018, 6:06:16 PM
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Wasn't Breach the clear speed league?

I think that would go to Legacy with triple Beyond Breaches.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Hear Hear!

1% Faceroll Offscreen META League MOFO
SSF since ~OB
I don't know why people need to take such influence from streamers or "popular" people to make decisions or to decide what's fun or not. As it's being said if you don't like the league skip it. I will probably give it a shot, if i don't like i will play standard. But yeah is something different from clearing maps really fast. If you wanna be succesful next league you probably will need some boss killer to fight those pokemons in the pit. Watching yt vids for knowledge or fun it's nice but always come to your own conclusions and don't let others eat your brain.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Feb 16, 2018, 6:29:10 PM
Nothing against any streamers but, you know, I don't give a fuck either way.
Censored.
"

I quoted two, there's three in the original. Try harder next time please. Or don't. Behold the fucks I fail to give.

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Nothing against any streamers but, you know, I don't give a fuck either way.

:D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info