[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Bob_ROss wrote:
Well, this is how a "budget" "starter" version of this build can look like (I spent about 8-10ex):

https://pastebin.com/Jw72SQGy

Think how I can stack some more ES. Maybe get rid of the fire nodes?

Some recommendations:
despec x2 reduced mana reserve and put them into wheel under arcane vision (add healthy mind jewel there) or continue down on deep wisdom.

if you're low on mana due to reserved, despec x2 life regen under jewel socket and put into x2 8% mana
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"
Bob_ROss wrote:
Well, this is how a "budget" "starter" version of this build can look like (I spent about 8-10ex):

https://pastebin.com/Jw72SQGy

Think how I can stack some more ES. Maybe get rid of the fire nodes?

Some recommendations:
despec x2 reduced mana reserve and put them into wheel under arcane vision (add healthy mind jewel there) or continue down on deep wisdom.

if you're low on mana due to reserved, despec x2 life regen under jewel socket and put into x2 8% mana

I just tried this, but with that, I come to -5% reserved mana. I have only Lvl 3 Enlighten and no +1 gem on gloves. Put in mana also doesnt help me here.
good build, i was able to facetank all guardians with this gear, my gems are mostly 10-12 level, i dont have any good jewel. It is certain that this build can facetank anything with lots of investment

Is there any way to make i a faster mapper? i mean a faster shield charge since actuall speed is kinda meh.
Have only 760 net regen against your 2400+. What i doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/vtVn1aeY
what should be my next upgrade?

i know, a lot of improvements needed but any track should i follow?

another issue, bated breath just give me too much ES to sacrifice for a rare belt., cant find a better one at the moment.

thank you so much for the build, enjoying it so far, hope to get my first shaper kill with this build. :)
Last edited by AVtime1 on Mar 24, 2018, 4:18:25 AM
"
AVtime1 wrote:
what should be my next upgrade?

i know, a lot of improvements needed but any track should i follow?

another issue, bated breath just give me too much ES to sacrifice for a rare belt., cant find a better one at the moment.

thank you so much for the build, enjoying it so far, hope to get my first shaper kill with this build. :)

Any shaped rare belt with 16-20% ES recovery and even a little bit of ES (flat ES or str) will be a huge improvement.

Next upgrade should easily be a level 21 Purity of Fire. Only costs like 65c and will pretty much double your regen. After that maybe go for +1 gem level Shaper's Touch. Or start hoarding your currency for the big upgrades like Presence of Chayula or a 6linked Shavs.

Also, in a 5-link you really should not drop your biggest damage support, aka Burning Damage. Drop Swift Affliction instead. Should be a small damage boost too.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 24, 2018, 4:25:18 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:

Any shaped rare belt with 16-20% ES recovery and even a little bit of ES (flat ES or str) will be a huge improvement.

Next upgrade should easily be a level 21 Purity of Fire. Only costs like 65c and will pretty much double your regen. After that maybe go for +1 gem level Shaper's Touch. Or start hoarding your currency for the big upgrades like Presence of Chayula or a 6linked Shavs.

Also, in a 5-link you really should not drop your biggest damage support, aka Burning Damage. Drop Swift Affliction instead. Should be a small damage boost too. [/quote]

Thank you so much! atleast i have my goals now,i already bought a belt with 20% es recovery with str no flat es tho.

im on a -400 regen will go definitely for purity next.

will take note on that 5link setup.

thank you so much!
Last edited by AVtime1 on Mar 24, 2018, 4:53:17 AM
Today I got a Life Regen Watcher's Eye, replaced some regen nodes and swapped a 2nd Healthy mind in. Now I am at OK regen I guess (220 without flasks) and have 9,5k ES.

https://pastebin.com/N5dYnbMS

Now I struggle if you would go for a lvl 4 enlighten next (or the shapers touch with 1+gem lvl). With that, I could respec 2x reduced mana reservation and can reach 10k ES.

This would be cheaper than Presence of Chayula, isnt it? Presence is 8 ex, shapers touch with +1 is 3 ex...
Last edited by Bob_ROss on Mar 24, 2018, 6:42:10 AM
Hi there,

i have followed the build but my regen is pretty low compared to yours, im only at ~600.
I know that i still lack the lab enchant for the boots but even with POB, i am still getting nowhere as close as your regen.

Because the prismatic jewel with both vitality and clarity is ~60ex atm and i do not have the currrency, would it be advisable to buy the lvl 21 gems for RF and SR and upgrade my rings/belts before going for the jewel?

Please help me take a look, POB is below, thank you!
https://pastebin.com/V5k6ahbx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info