[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
My question is if there is a realiable way to proc the 50% inc recovery rate to es from pantheon. My understanding is that since we dont have a codt / immortal call / blood rage setup we only proc this when we use a dousing flask under the effect on rightous fire ?.

You proc it when you are no longer under any DoT effect. Since you are still under RF when blood rage ends, it doesnt proc there. Only way to benefit from it is to cancel RF with dousing - which is still really powerful tool for bad situations.
Spoiler
"
frogod22 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

"
frogod22 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Greetings Exile.

Did you follow zzang’s guide? It’s on the first page. If you have and still fail, then you should read the guide and pay closer attention to the details.

Also, it helps to understand the build mechanics which I don’t think you do so like I said, read zzang guid again until you know how llrf works.

Good luck.

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Feb 28, 2019, 1:36:51 PM
Im gonna try llrf for the first time for 3.6. Is the new channelling support gem any good? If so what to cut?
Last edited by magicdownunder on Mar 10, 2019, 7:30:54 AM
This build was really great in 3.5 any update for 3.6? had 90-92% physical mitigation with it !
"
Is the new channelling support gem any good? If so what to cut?

Its really good, even on its own. If only calcing scorching ray, its better than Swift Affliction / Controlled destruction (cut either of those). It also buffs your RF damage.

"
This build was really great in 3.5 any update for 3.6

Mostly all the same, just with way lot more dps.

Remember to pick new Arcane Will node from passive tree that gives us nice boost on mana->ES conversion.
"
Sharaki wrote:
"
Is the new channelling support gem any good? If so what to cut?

Its really good, even on its own. If only calcing scorching ray, its better than Swift Affliction / Controlled destruction (cut either of those). It also buffs your RF damage.

"
This build was really great in 3.5 any update for 3.6

Mostly all the same, just with way lot more dps.

Remember to pick new Arcane Will node from passive tree that gives us nice boost on mana->ES conversion.

Thanks for the reply mate :) any POB we can follow for the tree? cheers
"
Eko13 wrote:

I agree with Sharaki.

Infused Channeling provide more dps than Controled Destruction after 0.6sec of channeling SR.
And because of his secondary buff (tankiness, buff to RF), Infused Channeling may replace Elemental Focus in a 3 sock SR setup (for those who play RF in their 6L). So if you are playing SR in Doon, you may use the following gem setup : Scorching Ray - Burning Damage - Infused Channeling or Elemental Focus. It's more or less up to you. You lose a bit of dps on SR, but you gain some tankiness and some RF dps.

I would also add that Storm Brand should replace Orb of Storm since it have a higher crit chance. This mean Elemental Overload will proc faster with Storm Brand than with Orb of Storm.

And Determination can be switched for Malevolance if you're confortable with 20-25k armor.

For a skill tree ...
Lvl 90-91
Lvl 95-96 or you can check my RF "MaximusKeksimus" in std (one thing : I didn't switched Controled destruction with Infused Channeling, I don't have a 20/20 Infused Channeling in std atm).
Lvl 100
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Mar 15, 2019, 9:40:27 AM
"
"
Eko13 wrote:

I agree with Sharaki.

Infused Channeling provide more dps than Controled Destruction after 0.6sec of channeling SR.
And because of his secondary buff (tankiness, buff to RF), Infused Channeling may replace Elemental Focus in a 3 sock SR setup (for those who play RF in their 6L). So if you are playing SR in Doon, you may use the following gem setup : Scorching Ray - Burning Damage - Infused Channeling or Elemental Focus. It's more or less up to you. You lose a bit of dps on SR, but you gain some tankiness and some RF dps.

I would also add that Storm Brand should replace Orb of Storm since it have a higher crit chance. This mean Elemental Overload will proc faster with Storm Brand than with Orb of Storm.

For a skill tree ...
Lvl 90-91
Lvl 95-96 or you can check my RF "MaximusKeksimus" in std (one thing : I didn't switched Controled destruction with Infused Channeling, I don't have a 20/20 Infused Channeling in std atm).
Lvl 100

Perfect ! love you !
I want to run this build as scion. Will this work: https://pastebin.com/P5VetYQi ?
No.
/Edit : I will explain a bit ...

I did a little comparaison on PoB. Just switching my guardian RF in a Scion an following your tree. There was a huge gap between the two versions.

Your tree present major mistakes :
- You don't take Elemental Overload which is one of the bigest source of dps especialy against boss ;
- You miss MoM which is a huge tankiness boost ;
- The path you follow in Guardian area make you waste some points, and you take nodes that are not realy usefull for a RF build ;
- Why do you take Occultiste + Chieftain path over Guardian ? Guardian provide, in Scion, a mini Time of Need buff which make you regen 20% of your ES every 5 sec ;
Etc.

To make it clear and simple ...

Those are screens of a quick comparaison between my Guardian, and Your version with my guardian stuff and gems setups :
Spoiler

Scion version :

My Guardian :

As you can see, with the same stuff, same gems, your version end up with :
- 30% less dps ;
- twice less ES ;
- 40% less Net life regen ;
- 1/4 of my armour ;
- -1% max res (with -2% for light max res).

The build should works, but the stats would be terrible in comparaison to a Guardian with exactly the same amount of currency invested in it.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Mar 16, 2019, 8:18:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info