[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
BigBro2017 wrote:
Hello!
I did some modification to this build for more ES/armor and less regen
https://pastebin.com/F17KrYhH
What do you think about it?

Your character is great in term of ES/life/armor and in RF dps.
But at the same time, your life regen is absolutly awfull. You only have a positive regen when you have the boots enchant buff. I'm sure it's ok with most content in the game. But for end game content (probably Chayula and Uber Atziri, and for sure Uber Elder), you might face big problems.

But you can fix this regen issues with a Memory Vault whell rolled with the Regen corruption. This should help a lot your build to be more balanced in general and way more tankier in those end game content. with this corruption, you should have at very least 280+ raw posivite regen. And with a good % corruption you will have over 300 raw positive regen. It's a bit low in my eyes, but at the same time it's enought if we look zzang stats.

You also can improve greatly your build by getting a Despair or Elemental Weakness corruption on your Shaper's Touch. The 2 curses are good. EW gives a bit more dps than Despair vs end game boss and Despair gives slightly more dps against trash. The main difference is in term of curse management. With despair you will not need to get a source of +1 curse. So this should save you 3 skill points or an extremly expensive amu (but if you can get a +1 curse presence of Chayula go for EW corruption, it's better in all way).

And switch your Discipline for a Vaal Discipline lvl 20. This vaal skill can save your ass from difficult situation against end game boss.

Look for some good corruption on Healthy Mind. You can get usefull corruption like immunity to corrupted blood, hindred, maim, silence curse or just a little dmg buff.

"
Jockelhopps wrote:
Love the build.

https://pastebin.com/XzuHqe8Y

above 16k ES, crazy defense and a good damage output.

Your stuff is quite impresive man.

You should recolor your Shavronne and switch Swift Afflication for Empower 4. Your SR dps will jump from 490k (vs shaper and with EE+EO) to 519k.

Melding wheel < Written in blood wheel. Written in blood provide more ES/life and an extra +10 str than Melding wheel. Melding is only good if you play Energy From Within or Healthy Mind in the jewel sock in the area, because of the convertion of life in ES/Mana. So you should respect Melding wheel and go for Written in blood wheel instead.

Arcane Vision is a QoL node, but it will not improve your stats. If you don't care about the QoL provided by light radius, you can respect it and have an extra skill point for more ES/armor/dmg/whatever you want.

There is imo 2 possibles orientation in your stuff to try to improve your character :
- Switching Bandit reward for +2 skill points (+3 if you respect Arcane Vision). Your regen is high enought to sacrifice a bit for extra dmg/es/armor.
- Going for some other double corruption Shaper's Touch. Aim for a base of +2 Aura or AOE skill and the second corruption might be Despair or EW. You will lose a bit of ES from Discipline, but at the same time you will greatly improve your clear speed.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Aug 22, 2018, 7:35:55 AM
I’ve gotta say I’m starting to get a little nervous this build may get the nerf bat here shortly. The more they talk about a guardian rework the more it sounds like it is leaning towards changing the entire ascendencay. The latest teaser talks about two nodes that have nothing to do with the current tree. Let’s hope the mana guardian is still viable after this patch otherwise we may be SOL. I don’t even know if there is another ascendancy that would work. Maybe occcultist with the ES recharge nodes?

Of course this is all speculative we will find out in a week or so. I’m not panicking yet... just have my eyebrows raised.

"
Cruxation wrote:
Your stuff is quite impresive man.

You should recolor your Shavronne and switch Swift Afflication for Empower 4. Your SR dps will jump from 490k (vs shaper and with EE+EO) to 519k.

Melding wheel < Written in blood wheel. Written in blood provide more ES/life and an extra +10 str than Melding wheel. Melding is only good if you play Energy From Within or Healthy Mind in the jewel sock in the area, because of the convertion of life in ES/Mana. So you should respect Melding wheel and go for Written in blood wheel instead.

Arcane Vision is a QoL node, but it will not improve your stats. If you don't care about the QoL provided by light radius, you can respect it and have an extra skill point for more ES/armor/dmg/whatever you want.

There is imo 2 possibles orientation in your stuff to try to improve your character :
- Switching Bandit reward for +2 skill points (+3 if you respect Arcane Vision). Your regen is high enought to sacrifice a bit for extra dmg/es/armor.
- Going for some other double corruption Shaper's Touch. Aim for a base of +2 Aura or AOE skill and the second corruption might be Despair or EW. You will lose a bit of ES from Discipline, but at the same time you will greatly improve your clear speed..

Thanks for your feedback. You are completly right about Melding wheel < Written in blood wheel and about the Empower gem. Changed that in my build.

Changing the bandit reward will decrese the regen by 200/s and set the physical damage reduction below 90%. A possible exchange would be the jewel socket on the left side of the tree with the increased armour notes. In the end I would trade regen for some damage and max ES. With some more currency left I wuold do so. Without the Arcane Vision several maps really suck.

About the gloves:
How does Despair on hit (Level 12) interact with the an active witchfire brew granting a level 21 Despair aura?
GARAGE SALE :> anyone wants Mana Guardian gear very cheap?

+ skillgems&support gems for the build
all for just 100 exalt,only the price of the watcher's eye & abyss belt.
Last edited by thegamingkage on Aug 26, 2018, 6:34:52 AM
Im trying this build, but my dps lacks, what did i do wrong?
Im not even close to 10k ES, im thinking to start delve with this league
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/deadlus1208/characters
Last edited by deadlus1208 on Aug 26, 2018, 1:55:48 PM
i want a tanky character that can do all content for delve
would this be a good choice :?
also how does it compare to a juggernaut rf build
Last edited by lightdarkness on Aug 27, 2018, 5:19:18 AM
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
Im trying this build, but my dps lacks, what did i do wrong?
Im not even close to 10k ES, im thinking to start delve with this league
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/deadlus1208/characters

I didn't loaded your character, but from what I see, we can explain a lake of dps because :
- You are low level, while every extra level is important. Keep in mind this build show his true potential from lvl 90-92.
- You only have 2 jewels. A big part of the dps come from jewels.

"
lightdarkness wrote:
i want a tanky character that can do all content for delve
would this be a good choice :?
also how does it compare to a juggernaut rf build

It's almost impossible to answer your question while the patch note isn't released. And more than anything, we don't know anything about the rework of the guardian ascendency.
Depending this rework, this build can be totaly fucked up or buffed. At moment we don't know.
Well, as i have one Templar (arc totem) i was thinking about respec it to guardian a test the full potential, it's at level 96.
What do you guys think about this new boots to RF?

"
deadlus1208 wrote:
What do you guys think about this new boots to RF?

The flat fire dmg will fuck up EE so it's not usable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info