[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Apologies if this has been asked before, I couldn't get myself to read 117 pages ;)

The OP thread shows a net regen of 6k+ ES/sec, yet the PoB link is showing significantly less (even 500/sec when removing flasks). Am I missing a setting, or is there a mechanics not taken into account by PoB, or maybe a Pantheon interaction?

"
Zepepsico wrote:
Apologies if this has been asked before, I couldn't get myself to read 117 pages ;)

The OP thread shows a net regen of 6k+ ES/sec, yet the PoB link is showing significantly less (even 500/sec when removing flasks). Am I missing a setting, or is there a mechanics not taken into account by PoB, or maybe a Pantheon interaction?

The regen you can see in your stats sheet in game show the periodical ascendency buff. zzang just screened his stats at their highest level. And in general, those numbers does not take in consideration the debuff regen from RF. That's why some player does not understand why they degen themself while their stats sheet show a positive regen number.

The real regen is the one you can see in every build is the one you can find in PoB.
Do not consider ingame regen number, it's inaccurate for RF build. You should always consider PoB numbers as the rights number. And I will add the fact that you should not checkmark all temporary or situationnal buff for your regen. You should only consider your regen in the worst situation. So only with your aura and RF up, and absolutly no other buff or any kind (no flask, no temporary buff like boots enchant, etc.). It's the only way to have an accurate view on the balance of your build.
Been playing this build a while now and still not bored of it! sitting at 13.2k ES with my gear atm!
"
Been playing this build a while now and still not bored of it! sitting at 13.2k ES with my gear atm!

You have 2 things to fix in your build :
- Remove the flat fire dmg on your elder ring and replace it with cold or light flat dmg to attacks master craft. A flat fire will fuck up your EE proc with Shield Charge.
- Change your belt for a Shaper belt with %ES recovery rate. "Recharge rate" and "Recovery rate" affixe are not the same. The first works just like "increased" buff while the second works like a "more" buff on your regen.

Doing this should fixe a fucked up EE and improve by a lot your regen.
Can someone help me..tell me what's wrong on my build i just cant do enough damage to shaper...
Hello!
I did some modification to this build for more ES/armor and less regen
https://pastebin.com/F17KrYhH
What do you think about it?
Love the build.

https://pastebin.com/XzuHqe8Y

above 16k ES, crazy defense and a good damage output.
nice build
Last edited by thegamingkage on Aug 26, 2018, 6:23:58 AM
gotta say im enjoying this build a fair bit more than the last ll rf toon I played. only main question I have is what would be a good place to start upgrading at? I know my belt needs some love but I just chaos spammed till I hit recovery and was just happy it had some life/es on it lol. also jewels are mainly from the last one I ran, is it better to stack more str, or stay with %es on them? thanks in advance on any advice.

Spoiler

the crystal belt is just one that I had from the last toon and have been switching back and forth to see which one feels better to run with.
EDIT- finally got a different pair of gloves lol
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Last edited by ZhardDee on Aug 20, 2018, 3:42:54 PM
I'm pretty happy about the gems I've been hoarding... now to slam them I guess!

Last edited by Cruxation on Aug 20, 2018, 6:11:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info