Dear traders.

"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Oh yay... another scamming post.

Relax old man go back to solo self found.

LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
What is even more amusing is the misconception that the scammed keep spreading that scamming is fine and GGG do nothing, which enforces a view that scamming is OK and produces more scammers for them to cry about.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 12, 2018, 2:00:46 PM
Scammers are playing a game in which they score points every time they see a thread like this pop up. If you really want to ruin their fun, quit posting about them. Tell people about the scam and how to avoid it, but leave the people out of it. They'll quickly tire of the lack of feedback.
Yesterday I entered a shop and stole a TV and a PS4 while the employee was talking to another customer. One hour later when the police came to my house to arrest me, I told them the story. They apologized, went back to the shop and the employee got fired for not paying attention.

That's basically what you sound like.
Hello I have a question.
No it's not. You have a third party involved called "the police". There is no governing body of PoE... only the rule structure we have from GGG.
"
Redentor wrote:
Yesterday I entered a shop and stole a TV and a PS4 while the employee was talking to another customer. One hour later when the police came to my house to arrest me, I told them the story. They apologized, went back to the shop and the employee got fired for not paying attention.

You do realize how stupid you sound right. Thats not even comparable to my post :D. I mean i play path of exile buddy i dont go around robbing people like you in real life. :)

EleGiggle Boysh!
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Redentor wrote:

Yesterday I bought TradeBitchCoin online and today it all crashed to 0. One hour later when the police came to my house to talk to me, I told them the story. They thought that I'm mentally disabled and left immediately.

Welcome to the real world kiddo.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Yeah let's blame it on the new players for getting scammed lol.
"
Redentor wrote:

real life

Game

don't confuse the 2

Anyway, the comparison would be that the person stealing would go to the till with the items pay for it in cash but less than it is worth and the cashier not checking the amount and completing the sale.

Sure the customer that underpaid is a scum bag, but the cashier is an idiot for not checking (and would loose their job...should loose it to)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 12, 2018, 2:04:23 PM
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
Yeah let's blame it on the new players for getting scammed lol.

Where in this thread do i say that i blame new players for getting scammed? Learn to read then speak your mind.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info